Finally

IRA POV

"Sam." I whispered and went behind Jace. Jace noticed my fear and growled at him. Sam took a step back and put his hands in a surrendering position.

I'm pack warrior. I shouldn't be hiding behind my Alpha and mate like that. I stepped next to Jace and stood tall.

"Ira, is-is that really you?" Sam asked, dropping his hands slowly.

"Well duh." I said, acting bored.

"The pack has been looking everywhere for you." He said in a soft voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Why? Did you guys need something to punch so badly?" He flinched at my harsh words and i heard Jace growl. He took a threateningg step forward but i held his hand and pulled him back. He stepped back and put an arm around my shouder protectively.

"We're sorry Ira. After you left, we-we felt so bad and guilty. We searched weeks for you but when we couldn't find you and then we just gave up and stopped, assuming that you died." I gasped. They searched for me? Did they actually care for me that much?

I didn't realise that i was crying until Jace pulled me into an embrace and when he pulled back, he held my face and wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"You ok?" He whispered. I slowly nodded and Jace turned his head and growled at Sam.

"The f*** did you do?!" Jace pulled me behind him and growled. Sam flinched.

"Stop!" We all looked around and saw Gabe slowly walking towards us. "Sam, the f*** do you want?!" He stood next to Jace which was in front of me. "Get out of here before i rip you up limb by limb!" I didn't have to look at him to know that his eyes were black.

"Bro! You're alive!" Sam said happily, taking a step forward only to step back because Jace and Gabe both growled at him. "What's your guys problem?!" Sam growled, glaring at Gabe and Jace.

"You f***ing abused my sister you cunt!" Gabe yelled and even i flinched at his tone. I saw Jace shaking so i held his hand from behind. I could feel him go calm immediatly.

"Please don't." I said to Jace and Gabe in our mind link. They both gave me the slightest of nods and we all turned around.

"I'm going to find you Ira. I'll find you and bring you back." Sam yelled before Gabe, Jace and i reached Jaces car. I hopped in the passenger seat and Jace sat in the drivers deat. Gabe closed the door and left to his car. Jace started up the car and drove.

We were in an awkward silence. My tears were dry and i wasn't crying anymore. I occasionally turned my eyes to see how hard Jace was gripping the steering wheel. It kind of scared me.

We reached home and i let out a sigh. Jace parked in the garage and as soon as the engine stopped, he got out of the car, slamming the door close. I flinched at the sound and followed him. I was out in time to see him butt naked and shift to his black wolf. I sighed and walked to the boot and opened it. Damn there were a lot of shopping bags.

"Are you busy?" I asked John in our mind link.

"Nope, what's up sis?" He replied almost instantly.

"Jace went somewhere and there's a lot of bags in the car for me to take all the way to Jaces room."

"Alright, be there in 3, 2, 1," The garage door opened and John stood there. Wearing black basket ball shorts, bagy white tee and black flip flops. He walked over at me and hugged me. I hugged him back, a bit too tight and he pulled back, concern filling his eyes.

"You ok?" He asked. I nodded and tried my best to smile, even though i was breaking inside. "Ok, so Jaces room?" He asked, looking at all the bags. I nodded. He took about 15 bags and i took the rest. We awkwardly walked up the 2 lots of stairs and finally made it to Jaces room.