My Amazing Plan

JACE POV (before Ira walks in)

I stare at her untill I heard the door close. That girl is weird and so loveble. She's doing something to me, almost like she's changing me.

I can't believe we're going on a date tomorrow night! I'm so happy and i'm going to organise something big for her. She deserves it. I grin and decide to finish all my work before i start planning our date.

I was working for about 10 minutes when the door slowly opened. I look up from my work and see Ashley walking towards me. She had her blonde straight hair open and it hovered just above her butt. She was wearing a black skirt that just reached above her knees and a red singlet that just showed enough cleavage. Her brown eyes were looking at me seductively. I would have fallen for her before but now I have my mate.

"What do you want Ashely?" I ask too harshly but she doesn't flinch. She continues to walk up to me untill she is standing right in front of my sitting figure.

"You know exactly what i want." She whispers before she crushes her lips against mine. I don't know what came over me. I forgot all about my mate and it felt like the times before i met my mate. I pull her closer to me until she was sitting on my lap. We were making out untill i heard a slight bump and an ompf.

That voice...

I instantly look up and see Ira there, with a tear falling from her eyes. My eyes widen at whate i've been caught doing. She stares at me in disbelief and i push Ashley off of me in anger.

"Ira, I-I can explain." I manage to stutter out. But she just shook her head and left.

"You hurt mate you idiot!" My wolf growls at me and i just sit there, wondering what the f*** just happened?! I was so pissed at Ashley. For doing this to me. I glare at her and she already had her singlet back on and was standing in front of me, looking at the ground.

"You f***ing slut! Look what you did!" I scream at her and try to ignore the fact that part of it was my fault.

"I-I'm sorry Alpha, I just felt like i had to." She whispered, shrugging her shoulders a bit.

"Get out now! I don't want to see your face!" My voice was full Alpha now and she flinched. She slowly nodded then left the room. I started to cuss really loudly and then i got so pissed, i picked up the vase on my study table and threw it at the wall, watching as it broke into a million peices. But that wasn't enough for my temper, i ran to the window and opened it. I jumped out and turned wolf half way in the air.

I ran through the woods, my speed increasing every time i saw her crying face in my mind. I lost her, was all i thought. That whore Ashley sedduced me. But i won't let her go, i'm going to try and get her back. I know she must hate me now but must get her back. I stop running and let out a howl of saddness before i run back to the house.

IRA POV

"Ok I'll help you through it. And here's the plan-"

"Wait what? What plan?" Gabe cut me short raising an eyebrow.

"Well dear brother, i'm going to help you to win Kim." I state, smiling.

"No way. If you want to leave Ira, then we can. As long as she's happy, i guess i'm alright." He frowns, looking down at his hands.

"You are such a little softy! It's cool, anyways. I can handle Jace. Just let me help! And trust me, you're going to be in so much pain." I frown at the idea of Gabe in pain because of me. He thought about it for a while untill he finally nods. "By the way, where's your shirt?" I ask as an after thought.