Breakfast

IRA POV

I shoot my eyes open and look around the room. Nothing. But i'm sure i heard something. I try to get up but Jaces arms are around my waist. I twist and wiggle trying to get free but Jace only tightens his grasp.

"Ira, go to sleep." He mumbles. I chuckle because he sounds so cute when he's half asleep.

"But i heard something." I whisper back. He groans.

"Probably just someone downstairs." I nod and i feel him pull me closer and then kiss my forehead before saying, "Don't worry, I got you." There was a moment of silence.

"Can we go for a run?" I say suddenly. I'm awake now so not much chance of me getting any sleep.

"What? It's like 3 in the morning!" He complained.

"Fine, i'll go by myself." i say, trying to wiggle out of his grasp again. He just groaned again before sighing.

"Alright, lets go." He slowly gets up and rubs his eyes. I get up and walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked, standing up. I stared at his stomach for a while and then shook my head.

"Get some clothes." "He shook his head.

"Come, you can borrow some of mine." I smile and he leads me to his walk in wardrobe. It was the same size and style as Rachels, except it was filled with mens clothing. I walked over to the shelves and picked out a pair of basket ball shorts and seeing as i was already wearing one of Jaces tees, i didn't bother grabbing a tee. I pulled the string 'till the shorts fit me properly.

I looked over at Jace to see that he was wearing a black baggy tee with white basket ball shorts. He smiled when he noticed me looking and i smiled back.

"Ready?" He asked, putting a hand out. I nodded and held his hands, the pattern went my finger his, my finger his, and so on. We walked out of the room and down the 2 lot of stairs. When we reached the front door, Jace turned to me and asked,

"Where do you want to go?" I put a finger to my chin and taped i lightly as i thought.

"Hmmm, oo! The lake." He smiled and nodded. He opened the door and we were welcomed by the cold night. The breeze was light but it was freezing. I crossed my arms over my chest and shivered. Jace noticed and held a worried expression.

"We could go ins-" He was saying but i cut him off,

"Nope! Come on, we'll warm up." He smiled and then nodded. He put his arm around my shoulder and i instantly felt warmth run through my body. I leaned into his body as he kissed my forehead. Then we started to walk towards the forest.

Ok, so i know what you guys are thinking. I should hate him right? For what he has done to me. But i don't feel like that. I feel as though i should forgive him and just move on. It's weird.

Oh, and i'm only sleeping with him because i was scared of the horror movie Cliff made me watch. Gabe couldn't give me the comfort that Jace could offer so i decided to sleep at his.

When we were far enough from the house, we stopped and i looked at Jace.

"Uhm, i'll go change first." Instead of a simple nod, which i was expecting, Jace growled.

"I am your Mate, you do not have to hide your body from me!" He growled, his eyes getting darker. I flinched at his tone. I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't want to show him my body yet, it's way too early. I know that i've seen his in that alleyway with the vampire thing but still!

Hesitating, i put a hand on his shoulder, and i could feel him calm down a bit and his eyes going lighter.

"Sorry Jace but like i said, i want to go slow." He stared at me for a while but then nodded. I smiled and walked behind a big tree, that would hide my body. I started stripping and then tied all my clothes to my leg before changing into my wolf.