It Was A Huge Mistake

GABE POV

So that's why my wolf is always mad. Because our mate is so close yet she is ignoring us. I frown at the idea. I get up from the couch and decide that i'm going to touch every girl here. On the shoulder! Just to feel for any sparks. Ok, i'll start from the lounge then head to the kitchen and so on.

Phew! There are a lot of girls in the pack, and not one of them are my mate. There was this one girl and her mate saw me touching her shoulder and he growled at me but I just pretended that i thought i knew them. Man, he looked pretty pissed. Now i'm going into my room because i'm pretty deppressed and tired. I was walking up the stairs, staring at my feet when something tiny and fragile bumped into me. Sparks flew and my wolf was howling in joy! I look up to see an angel.

"Whoops! Sorry!" Her voice was so soft and angelic. Before i could reply, she continued to run downstairs, followed by a young boy.

"Get back here Kim!" He yelled, making her screech as the boy picked her up and threw her over his shoulders. He began running up the stairs again and winked at me as he took her. I just stood there, my wolf growling.

"Thats our mate! Mate! Go get mate!" So that's why she's is ignoring us, because she has a boyfriend. I shook my head and walked to my room.

I lay down in my bed and thought about her. Kim. She was so tiny and so cute! Her hair fell down her back like a straight waterfall at night. So dark and so smooth. Her eyes were a light blue and her lips were the perfect shade of light pink.

I am determined. Determined to win her heart. And i'll do anything to get her.

IRA POV

As I skipped down to my room, i bumped into someone. It was a girl. She was beautiful and i felt ashamed of my face as i stared into her green orbs. But they looked familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it.

"Oh, sorry! Hey, you must be the new girl. Ira right?" Her voice was a soft, like a violen.

"Uhh, yeah..." I trailed off. They know about me and Gabe already?

"Oh sorry! Rachel! But you can call me Rach." She held out her hand and i gladly shook it. She looked around my age and envied her good looks. Gosh, could i please have some of your face for my own?

"We're gonna be the best of friends!" (A/N: Very cliche, i know, -.-'). She screeched. I laughed then nodded. But i wonder what made her think that we would be best friends. I mean, i could have easily been the worst person in the house. But i better take advantage of it!

"Hey do you have a dress I could borrow? I have a date tomorrow night and i don't have anything fancy to wear." If possible, her grin went even bigger!

"You came to the right place girl! Follow me." She started to walk further down the second floor and into a room. It was identical to my room but there was a king sized bed in the middle and the sheets were black. It smelt familiar in here. But i couldn't out my finnger on it. She led me to her walk in wardrobe and it was huge! Like the size of a small dairy? It was also neat. One half held her clothes while the other held mens clothes.

I gasped then cleared my throat, "Woah, it's huge."

She laughed, "Advantages of being the Alphas little sister." I stared at her in shock. "What?" she finally asked.

"No way! You're Jaces' sister?!" She rolled her eyes then nodded.

"Yeah...?"

"No way! He's the one i'm going out with tomorrow!" She gasped, then put on a serious face.

"Look, if you break his heart, i'm going to punch you so hard..." She trailed off. We stared at eachother then started to laugh. She was really cool. I liked her.

We were there for about 5 minutes and we had picked out a nice little pink/ white strapless dress that was tight and pink at the top and flowing outwards and white at the bottom. It just reached above my knees. We also found some cute white heels that went with it. She promised me that she would do my make up for me before the date. Right now we were just admiring the dress.

"Hey babe. Guess who i met today?" He walked into the room with only a towel wrapped around his lower half and you could see the water dripping down his back. Also his hair was wet.

"Oh hey sis!" John said from the walk in wardrobe door. I watched as Rachel went up to him and kissed him. They were mates. My brother is mates with my mates sister.

Cool.

They pull apart and John holds Rach by the waist and they look at me. i walk over to John and punch him on the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asks while rubbing it.

"You never told me you have a mate! And that she was my mate sister!" I fake glare at them but end up cracking a smile. They both rolled their eyes at me, something people have been doing a lot to me lately. "Anywho, i'll see you guys around." I wave to them and exit the room. It was feeling a little awkward in there.

I walk to my room and see that Gabe was sound asleep. I look over at the clock and it read 7:24pm. I sigh then decide to take a shower. I close the door and take my bag into the bathroom, also grabbing one of Gabes' black tees. I take a warm shower, while also washing my hair and then change into home cothes. I then look in the mirror and brush my hair. It flows out and reaches my butt, something I am so proud about. I walk out the room and feel hungry. I walk downstairs and find some leftovers in the fridge and i heat it up then munch on it. Once I'm full I wash my dishes then get really bored.

I have an idea.

"John, can I please tell Jace about our family?" I mind link John.

"Hmmm, ok." He answers after a moment. I feel happy and decide to tell him now. I run up the stairs, ignoring all the weird stares I'm getting. I walk up to his office door only to find it slightly open. I slowly open the door and see a shirtless blonde bimbo on top of Jace, on his office chair, her legs on either side of him, and them having a full on make out session. I stare at them in disbelief.

Just an hour ago he told me that he had changed and that he needed me, and now I find this. A tear slips out of my eye and I take a step but, only to hit the wall. How'd it get there?

Almost instantly, Jaces' eyes are on me and he pushes the blonde bimbo on the floor. We have eye contact and I see guilt and regret. Too late a$$hole! My wolf was howling in pain and crying.

" Ira, I-I can explain." He starts to get up but I just shook my head and ran out the door and down the stairs and into my room.

Gabe sits up instantly from the loud bang the door made as i slammed it shut, and comes to hug me. At this moment my tears are coming out full on. He whispers soothing words then let's go. He moves and pushes his bed towards mine, creating a a double bed. He comes back to me and grabs my hand, leading me to the bed. We lay down and he hugs me again and I cry more and more.

It was just like old times. Whenever the pack bullied me before bed, Gabe would come and comfort me until I slept.

We can hear the screams and yells from upstairs and something being thrown and breaking. Good, I thought, good. Now I'm never going to accept him. I hope he feels pain and regret.

I cry some more until sleep takes me. The one word I thought before I slept, was mistake.....

________________________

Ta da! Man Jace is a dick, -.-

Man I was so amazed to find that I have already got 56 reads! That's amazing! I'm so happy! But guys, can you please comment telling me what you guys like and dislike? Then maybe I can make the story more interesting! :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

Thanks! Immybill xoxo