Show No Fear

GABE POV

Oh how I loved my little sister and her amazing plans! At this rate, I would have Kim all to myself, marked and mated. There will be no boyfriend, no complications. Only her and i. 

"Hello there mate." I say as she slowly turns around from the door and looks at me.

"Uhh, hi." She gives me the slightest of waves which made me chuckle. She turns her attention towards her feet, hiding the faint blush on her cheeks.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I ask, slowly taking small steps towards her.

"I-I have a boyfriend." She stutters, not looking up.

"But I am your mate. Your one and only." I anounce sady. I was now an inch away from her and i could feel her breath on my naked chest. It was a good effect, showing her my chest. Another reason why I love my sister!

"Uhhh, but I couldn't find you so I....." She trailed off as her eyes met my eyes. They were a shade lighter than mine and in them I could see regret, happiness and confusion.

I slowly lean in and cup my hand on her check. I try to ignore the sparks and the fireworks. I lean in closer and brush my lips on hers. She doesn't pull back so I take that as an invitation. I lean in closer and crush my lips onto hers. It was a few seconds before she started to co operate.

Her lips were so soft and for that I was gentle. There were sparks flying everywhere as I deepened the kiss but didn't dare get too intimate. I was so into it and enjoying it that I didn't notice that she pushed me away until my lips felt cold. We were panting for air, trying to catch out breaths.

I was glad to see she had enjoyed it. But now what? I ask myself.

"I'm Gabe!" I say, reaching out my hand. She stares at me, her eyes wide withshock. Probably thinking that her mate is a lunatic.

"Uhh, Kim." She slowly shakes my hand and I feel as the warmth slowly creeps up to my shoulder. I grin at her and pull her towards me.

"So about your boyfriend...." I trail off, still looking at her eyes. Her hands were on my chest and my hands were on her waist, holding her in place.

"Uhh, what about him?" She asked.

"How is it going to work out? Should I tell him or you?" I wondered out loud, a smirk on my face.

"Tell him what?" She asked, confusion clear in her voice.

"About us being mates. Surely he'll understand." I shrug.

"I guess he will. But give it time." She states, starting to untangle her self from me but I let out a growl. I can feel the Beta possesiveness coming off of me now. I only grab her tighter and pull her closer to me.

"Hey, stop that!" She says while looking into my eyes. I notice that she is now biting her bottom lip. That does it, it's too damn tempting. I crash my lips onto her and this time she responds instantly.

One thing led to another and we ended up on my bed, me hovering over her. I pulled back after kissing the spot where i would mark her.

"You stopped?" She asked in a whisper. 

"Did you want to keep going?" I chuckled, giving her a wink. 

She chuckled. "No, I would have thought you wanted to go all the way." I gave her a look of confusion as she placed her right hand on my cheek. "Whenever James and I have make out sessions like that, he always tries to go all the way, but I've been saving myself for you." My eyes go darker by the second. That cunt was forcing my mate to have sex with him?! What a low life!