Birthday Present

IRA POV

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and good. I looked around and saw that Jace wasn't in the room. I listened carefully but i couldn't hear the shower on so i took it that he went to do his Alpha duties. I sighed and got off the bed, wrapping the blankets around my naked body. I know i was in the room alone but it feels awkward walking any where naked.

I had a quick shower washed my hair. Once i was done, i wrapped the towel around my body and stared at myself in the mirror. My face was back to normal and i no longer had any bags or black circles around my eyes. I tilted my head to the left and looked at my new mark. It was still healing and i knew better than to touch it.

I brushed my teeth before moving to the wardrobe and changing into black skinny jeans, black sports bra and a loose singlet with a design on. I slipped on my black flats before brushing my hair and tieing it in a messy bun. I smiled to myself and made my way downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and took a huge sniff. Bacon. I grinned evily and was suprised to see Dan at the stove. I was expecting Jace or even one of my brothers. I sat down on one of the stools and he turned around, bacon in his mouth.

"You're eating meat!" I yelled, pointing to his mouth with a huge grin on my face. He had finally seen the good side of meat. He is so welcome.

"Yes, thanks shelock." He said, rolling his eyes and then turning back to the stove.

"But when? And why?" I asked, raising and eyebrow.

"About a day or two after the dare. It's good." He stated, shrugging his shoulders. I nodded and got off the stool to find something to eat. I searched the pantry and fridge to find nothing. That's right, nothing. I frowned and turn to look at Dan, who had the last peice of bacon in his mouth.

"Thanks for sharing." I said, my voice dripping sarcasm.

"Anytime." He smirked, standing up and moving to the sink. "So how have you been?" He asked, turning around to lean his back against the sink and crossing his arms.

"I'm good thanks." I smiled but then I frowned when my stomach growled and made my way to the door.

"Do you know where Jace is?" I asked, turning around to face him. Maybe we can go to the diner.

"Yeah, he's in the cells, talking with Chris." Dan said, wiping his hands on a towel. Jace was with Chris? I want to see him too! It's his turn to get the kick.

"Can you take me to them?" I asked, pouting a little. He better take me or i will make him do something he does not want to do. He hesitated for a while before finally nodding and walking past me.

I followed him down the hall, towards the washroom but he took a left at the end of the hall. There was a door and when he opened it, there were stairs leading downwards. He motioned for me to follow him which i did. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, there was a little walk way and when we reached the end of it, we came to a silver door.

There were 2 gaurds next to it, and thye bowed to me before one of them wore gloves and opened the door. Dan and i squeezed by and then i gasped. There were three cells on each side and a door straight ahead. It was like the one i was in but this one was cleaner and newer. I followed Dan to the door at the end and when he opened it, i found out that it was a small room.

There was a huge window on the wall ahead and a door next to it. The room held John, Gabe and Tim. They all looked up when Dan i walked in and my brothers frowned while Tim bowed. I walked over to them and they both pulled me in for a hug before kissing my forehead and pulling back.