Heat

IRA POV

I was shocked. I'm way too yound to be in heat! I gapsed, sunddenly scared. I was alone in a room with Sam. And he knew that i was in heat, he could use that to he advantage.

He smirked and i threw his hand off my thigh. I got off the bed and let out a threatening growl. He stood up and smirked but that soon fell as he stared at the bed. I was confused but then he groaned and walke out the door.

I sighed in relief. He's gone. Good. My wolf was howling in joy and i was confused.

"You think that was fun?" I asked her.

"No! Mate!" I was confused in what she was saying. Mate? I sniffed but couldn't smell anything.

"That's Sam! Jace is our mate!" I growled a little frustrated.

"No, ma-" She was cut off as the door opened and Chris walked in. He had an evil look to his face and he closed the door before locking it. He inhaled deeply and started walking towards me.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked as i took steps further behind me.

"You're in heat." He stated and i gulped. I stopped when my back hit the wall and i saw Chris run to me, blocking all my exits. It was nice seeing him so close to me but i quickly cleared that thought. I was Jaces.

"Move!" I yelled and let out a loud growl. He chuckled and shook his head. He reached his hand and stroked my mark. I let out a loud scream and pushed him back. I was pack warrior and Luna, i should be able t fight him. He stumbled back and stared at me.

Then we heard something being thrown upstairs and growling. Jace. Jace was here. So that's why my wolf was so happy!

Then i heard yelling outside but i chose to ignore it. I turned to Chris to see him smirked.

"You're not going anywhere." He said. I smirked and shrugged my shoulders and got into a fighting position. He chuckled and did the same.

He same at me and jumped, i laughed as i ducked down and and stepped forward, making him hit the wall with force. I laughed as he started to get up but i ran to him and kicked his head. He fell the floor and didn't bother getting up again. He wasn't dead because i could hear his faint laugh.

Well that was easy. I shrugged my shoulders and ran to the door and yanked it open. The hallway was quiet and i ran down it untill i found a staircase. I ran down it and found myself in and empty lounge. I ran to the familiar front door and opened it. 

There in front of me was a war. Wolves fought wolves and some lay dead. However, none of the dead ones were ours. I sighed in relief. I searched the wolves and saw John and Gabe fighting 2 small grey wolves. They looked alright so i ignored it.

I searched the yard and found a 2 huge black wolves fighting eachother. I knew which one was Jace because of the slight red fur he had. I stared as he slammed Sam to the ground and bit his neck 'till Sam wasn't moving. I knew that he didn't kill him, because i knew that that would mean that Jace would have to take over his pack.

Jace got up and stared around untill his eyes met mine.

JACE POV

I growled loudly, not wanting to hear Sam stupid excuses. He took Ira and that's all that matters. I stood up and threw the chair at him. He didn't see it coming and it hit him and he went flying out the window behind him.

"Now." I told John and Gabe. I heard 2 howls of war followed by several others. I jumped out the window and landed in front of Sam. Soon, everyone was in their wolf form, fighting off Sam's pack.