Falling For Him? Maybe

JACE POV

Gosh, she looked so sexy when she came into the kitchen wearing just Gabes shirt. I wanted to take her then and mark her as my own. But when i saw Greg, Mike and Tim staring at her, giving her lustfull glares, i didn't hesitate to let my wolf take over. Only i should be able to see her like that, and less. And she should only be wearing MY clothes! I don't care if Gabe is her brother, it should be my clothes!

I felt bad that i treated her like that, but i was pissed and she needed to be taught a lesson. After i put her in her room, i went to go patrol the west side. And let my wolf free.

IRA POV

"What?!" Gabe screamed. It was a happy scream but also a worried scream because his mates wolf was ignoring him. "Why would she be ignoring me? I haven't even met her yet!" His hands were in fist, resting on his lap. John just shrugged his shoulders and we went into an awkward silence. I could tell that Gabe was fighting his wolf.

About 10 mintues later we reached a diner that read 'Sallys Best'. We hopped out of the car and went in. It was a cozy diner, there were tables in the middle and boothes around the sides. There were 2 waiters, both girls and both blonde. One had green eyes and the other had brown. The green eyed one came and seated us at one of the booths.

"Hey guys! Welcome to Sallys best. I'm Sarah and i'll be your waiter for today. Here are your menus and call me when you're ready to order." She smiled at us but mostly at Gabe. We all nodded and she looked at Gabe one more time before she left. I started to laugh and pointed at Gabe.

"You have a lover!" I whisper/yelled. He blushed but then shrugged it off. After a few minutes, John called Sarah over we gave her our orders, I ordered a Beef burger meal, Gabe ordered chicken burger meal and John ordered the steak. We talked and laughed and soon our meals came. Sarah placed each meal in front of us and immediatly Gabe stole one of my chips.

"Hey!" I yelled while he happily munched on it. So i took his coke and took a big sip of it! He didn't look too happy. He was about to touch my plate again when i slapped his hand away. He screeched like a little girl and i grinned. "No touchey!" I said. Someone started to laugh beside us and that's when i realised that John was there, laughing his head off. He then proceeded to mimick Gabes screech. That made me laugh my head off and soon enough, Gabe joined in.

After a while we finished laughing and finished our meals. John paid for it all and then we were heading out. John went to the bathroom and Gabe started to flirt with Sarah, even though he knew his mate was around. I rolled my eyes and asked for the keys, which John had given to him, he gave it to me not losing eye contact with Sarah.

I walked out of the store and was about to open the car door when i heard a scream. Curiosity took over me and i went to see where it came from. But like they say, curiosity is what killed the cat....

But not the wolf!

As i walk towards the ally way, i see 2 shadows. I sniff the air and immediatly smell...vampire. I continue to walk and i see a man/vampire sucking an old ladys blood. She was already dead from all the blood loss.

"Stop!" I scream. Dumb idea, stupid Ira. The man turns around and he has black hair with clue eys and there was blood all around his mouth. He was shirt and shoe less but wore denim jeans. He dropped the body and started to walk towards me.

"Hmmmm, hello there wolf. I've never tried a wolfs blood before." He stops and sniffs the air. I took this opportunity to call for help.

"Gabe, John, please help me. I'm in an ally way next to the shop and there's a vampire here."