It's All Over

IRA POV

I woke up to a snoring Gabe next to me. I wondered what he was doing here when the memories of the night before start rushing back. I groan and get out of the bed and head for the bathroom. I have a nice luke warm shower and wear the same clothes which was grey sweats and Gabes' black tee, but new underwear. Man, i need to wash the clothes. I walk out and put my black chucks on and decide to go and ask John where the washroom was. Before i leave, i glance at the clock and it read 6:48am. Damn, it's early. I walk out and already hear voices coming from downstairs. I ignore them and walk to Johns' room. I knock.

"Hello? John? Can i come in?" I ask. After a few moments, the door opens and i see John wearing black dickkies shorts with a white hoddie and flip flops? What is up with this boy and flip flops? He grinned, showing his whites.

"What's up sis?"

"Uhh, where's the laundry? And can i have a laundry basket?" I ask. He laughs and i give out a nervous smile.

"Here." He passes me green a tall basket from beside the bed. "And come, i'll show you." He began to walk out the door.

"Ok, but let me just get the clothes." I remembered. He nods and we walk to my room. I open it and thank the heavens that Gabe was still alseep. I walk into the bathroom, pick up our dirty clothes then walk outside. The basket was only half full. I nod at John and he leads me downstairs. We pass the lounge and gaming room. It was at the very end, next to the back door.

The room was quite small, there was a top loader washing machine, a dryer and a washtub sink thing. There was a cupboard which was filled to the top with persil washing powder.

"Thanks." I mutter as i slowly start to put the clothes in there.

"It's cool. Oh and no need for you to dry them. The omegas will come and do that for you." He states, leaning on the door frame. I nod and he leaves me there. I finish putting them in the machine, i put a cup of persil  and then i turn it on. I nod, satisfied, then leave.

I walk back down the hall and into the kitchen, where the smell of bacon was lingering in the air. Expecting to see women in there cooking, i was suprised to fine it was empty except for John who looked like he was hiding something, from the smile he was giving me. I chose to ignore it.

I walked to the fridge and opened it before looking around. Sadly, i couldn't find it. It was weird of pack houses to not even have a little bit of it. But that's when it hit me.

John.

I turn around and close the fridge door with my foot. I cross arms accross my chest and glare at him. He grinned, leaning back against the counter, most likely to hide it from me better.

"What?" He asks all too innocently.

"Give. Me. The. Milk." I say through gritted teeth. I knew that this was his pay back. He grins then pulls his arm to the front of his body and there i see it. The last milk caton. I watch him as he opens the lid then spits in it and then shook it! I watch in horror.

"EW! You freak! That was the last one!" I yell, pointing at him. He shrugs his shoulders as he puts it on the counter.

Thats when i smell him.

I immediatly crouch down, behind the island counter and pray he doesn't see me. John gives me a questioning look and i place my finger over my mouth, telling him to shush. He nods and tries to act normal.

"What happened?" He asks through mind link. Smart man.

"Jace is coming. Please don't tell him i'm here. I'll tell you later." He nods then turns and looked through the cupboards.