38. Don't

Chapter Thirty Eight

Changkyun's POV

Three hours.
It had been three hours since she said she'd be back. She hadn't responded to her messages, let alone even have read them. She didn't text him like she always did, even if it was some stupid conversation or some random picture of Ollie.
He didn't care. He just wanted to know where she was.
He tapped his foot anxiously on the floor, Ollie sleeping soundly next to it. He held his face in his hands, staring at the phone he'd left on her coffee table, waiting for something in the slightest. The TV was on, playing the end credits of a random drama that was being aired. He'd wanted to watch the episode of the drama that was coming out at nine.
The one where they kissed.
He wanted to go onto Twitter and scroll for forever through all the tweets that would be talking about them, maybe even laugh at the articles that people would write.
He wanted to spend a fun night with her.
Changkyun texted her about it. She didn't respond.
Y/N was never this late. It was practically midnight and she wasn't home.
It wasn't like her
He hid his face deeper in his hands, his foot tapping even faster on the hardwood floors and his finger twirling around the cardigan that he'd received a few weeks ago.
Changkyun's phone lit up.
He dove down to the coffee table, grabbing his phone, it fumbling in his hands while he unlocked it speedily. A text message

LEO
Did you and Y/N get home safe?

Why was Leo asking about Y/N? Why was it making him anxious.

CHANGKYUN
She's not home. Why do you ask?

LEO
What? The women she was with said that she went home with her male manager five minutes ago. I just assumed you'd picked her up.

CHANGKYUN
Why does she need someone to pick her up? What about Saera?

LEO
Saera had somewhere to be. She asked me to pick her up from like eleven to twelve. When I got there she was gone. They all seemed pretty drunk though, so she probably is too.

Now, Changkyun was genuinely getting worried. He got up from the couch, looking down to check if Ollie had woken up from the sudden movement. He bent down to pet him for a few seconds, not wanting him to start yapping if he did wake up. Changkyun grabbed his keys.

CHANGKYUN
Leo, she's not with me. Y/N doesn't get drunk. She knows better.

LEO
It seemed like she was with executives and there were six glasses at the table. Only five of them were there.

Now he's got another problem on his hands.
A drunk girlfriend.
Changkyun had consistently told her to stay away from things like that. Her hands were shaky enough, plus, it's just not fun.
It may seem fun when starting out but it gets worse as time progresses.
Changkyun sped out the door, his cardigan flowing behind him, his eyes landing on Hyungwon and Wonho, who seemed to leaving his apartment for god who knows what. Wonho grabbed his arm, stopping him in his tracks and pulling him back, making Changkyun glare at them both.
"We're going to Shownu and June's. You and Y/N want to come with?" Wonho asked innocently, not noticing Changkyun's rushed expression. He managed to escape the large man's grip, pulling his arm away and clutching tightly onto his keys. He was holding it so hard that if his hand bumped into anything, it would probably pierce the key through his flesh.
"If I find her." He muttered, leaving the two men confused as he ran into the elevator, pressing the button repeatedly, not having enough patience, slamming his fist onto the panel.
The elevator doors opened.

CHANGKYUN
Are you still in the area?

LEO
Yeah, I'm in my car outside the place. I haven't left yet.