8.

TW!! Mention of slight assault! I'm trying to show and bring awareness to what women actually go through :)

Tonight was our game against Italy

"You guys ready to kick ass?" Jesse asked as we were getting ready in the locker room.

"Hell yeah!" Averman said

We skated out onto the ice ready to begin. I was starting in the center, facing a cute Italian.

The puck was dropped and I put it through his legs, making him fall over as I zoomed past to get it. I passed it to Banksey who passed it to Louis who scored, then ran into the wall.

We were up 6-0 when an Italian guy shot at Goldberg, thankfully he saved it making the crowd go wild after he yelled "Have no fear, Goldberg's here!"

I skated over to Goldberg giving him a light hit on the helmet with my stick.

"Hey man there was nothin on that, how bout a real shot?" I heard Goldberg say to the Italian guy

He continued on "Hey paisan, are meatballs slowing you down?"

I hit him with my hand "Stop it Goldberg!"

He waved me off "Hey uh, how do you say in Italiano wussy?"

The guy pushed him saying something in Italian when the ref pulled him away "Aye break it up! Break it up!"

I heard coach yell from the box "Goldberg!"

"What'd I say?"

I laughed rolling my eyes and skating away.

Dean rammed an Italian into the wall, also knocking over the ref. Louis got the puck, passing it to Fulton who did his killer shot, making it no problem.

At the end of the game we won 11-0

"YEAHHH LETS GOOO!!" I yelled skating to the team.

"WHOOOO!!" Averman yelled skating quickly to me and hugging me, causing us to both fall onto the ice

"We crushed em!!" He said happily

"And you also crushed me" I smiled "Now get off"

He got up, putting a hand out and helping me up.

We all went into the locker room to celebrate once again.

"Howdy ranger Dwayne" I said grabbing my stuff from my locker

"Hey Kay, great job out there"

"Thanks, you too" I smiled

I shut my locker, walking out the door but was stopped by someone yelling "Kay come hangout with us"

I turned to Averman "Yeah sure, who's 'us'?"

"Goldberg, Jesse and oh uh Dwayne" He smiled cheekily at me

"Okay. Let me go change and shower then I'll meet you at your dorm"

"Alright Kaydawg"

"You need to find a better nickname four eyes" I rolled my eyes walking out

Walking into my dorm I saw Julie laying in her bed reading

"Reading?" I asked disgusted

"It's so good though! It's called the outsiders. Apparently the guys in the movie are super hot" (😏😉)

"Ive never read the book, but the guys in the movie are definitely hot" I said winking

She put her book down "What are you doing?"