43.

I woke up to Wolf shaking me "Wake up it's 8"

I groaned rubbing my eyes and sitting up. Wolf sat on the bed

"We have to leave in 30 minutes if you want to make the flight"

I nodded as he walked out the door.

I changed into something comfortable and threw my hair up before grabbing all my bags and heading downstairs

"I made pancakes and toast with your nasty cinnamon shit"

I smiled sitting down and eating

"You're quiet this morning" Wolf said with a brow raised

"Just tired I guess" I shrugged

"Are you upset?"

"Nope" I smiled

He gave me an unsure look and then turned to clean the dishes

It was a quiet breakfast and morning

"Are you ready to go?" He asked grabbing my bag

I nodded "I'm gonna miss this nice ass house"

He smiled "You'll be back soon enough. Maybe when it's a bit warmer"

I smiled grabbing my book bag and heading to the car

"So, since it's the last car ride let's listen to some of your music"

He nodded and put a cd in. The music was sort of quiet and slow. Kinda eerie if you ask me. But something I expected from him.

When we arrived, we parked and went inside the airport. Wolf walked me as far as he could before giving me my suit case

"I'll miss ya kid"

"I'll miss you too" I smiled

He hugged me tightly, kissing the top of my head "Be safe"

"I will I will don't worry"

He rolled his eyes "With as reckless as you are, you've made me age 10 years just in a week"

I smiled "Well it's good someone cares about me like that"

Of course I was thinking of my dad. Not that he gave 2 shits about me or Dean. Honestly, fuck him. Wolf is more of a father than he ever will be.

Wolf smiled lightly "Of course kid. Now go on before you miss you flight"

I grabbed my bags walking away before stopping "AND TELL SANDERSON TO SUCK IT. BETTER YET, MAKE HIM RUN EXTRA LAPS AT PRACTICE"

He shook his head turning around and walking towards the exit

The flight back was long. It gave me enough time to think about Dwayne and why the bitch was so mad last night. He knows Gunnar and I are just friends and he was fine the other nights I called him, telling him about what we did that day. So why be mad all the sudden? Whatever, I can talk to him in person where he can't just hang up on me like a baby.

The plane landed and I was back in Minnesota. I forgot about a ride back to Eden Hall. I decided to give Lori a call and see if she could pick me up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Lori it's Kay"

"What can I do for ya hun?"

"Can you pick me up from the airport? I just got back from Iceland and forgot I needed a ride to Eden Hall"

"Of course! I'll be there in 10 minutes! Now you wait inside until I get there because you'll freeze to death"

I smiled "Thanks Lori"