𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝘿𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎𝙀𝙎

It was their first day of remedial classes, and Kou was already on the verge of beating someone up.

"So what's your favorite food? What do you do in your spare time? What's your family like? Do you have any siblings? What's your favorite genre of music? You're really pretty. Where do you go during your summer vacations? What's your ideal type of guy? Do you have a boyfriend? How do you like your eggs cooked in the morning?" The Shiketsu High student had been practically interrogating her for the past ten minutes; what was his name again? Yoarashi?

It didn't matter what his name was, because all Kou needed to know was that he was just as relentless and fucking annoying as last time. They were currently walking to the arena the remedial class would be held- alone , unfortunately, since her fellow U.A. classmates took too long to change into their hero costumes.

"That's a cool hero suit you have there!" he continues cheerfully, completely ignoring the fact that she hadn't answered a single one of her questions, "How did you come up with that concept? Your quirk was a bit complicated from what I remember from the exams...what was it again? How does it work? Do you have any drawbacks? Are you an emitter type? What's your hero name? Say, why did you even want to become a hero in the first place? Personally, I-"

"Oi, Kou-mi!" Kou had never been happier to hear that nickname before in her life. She quickly turned back to see that Bakugou and Todoroki were walking towards them. "Who the fuck is this guy?"

"That's the Shiketsu High student from the licence exams," Todoroki explains blandly.

"Todoroki!" Yoarashi directs his attention to the heterochromatic boy, bowing deeply and hitting his head to the ground again, "It's such an honour to see you again!"

Since the crazy bald guy had found another target, Kou used this opportunity to sneak away and start walking with Bakugou. "What do you think they're gonna make us do today?"

He shrugs, "Fuck if I know. Hopefully we'll get to fuck some villains up." he grins evilly, and Kou agrees. If they had to do a written assignment or something she'd probably just have to walk out and try again next year.

They eventually make their way to the same arena the licence exams had taken place, 8 other heroes in training there and waiting. They stood towards the back of the group, Yoarashi and Bakugou on either side of her.

"So are you excited to do these remedial classes? I am! It's going to be totally awesome and passionate! Hey, can I have your phone number? What kind of phone do you have? Are you-" the Shiketsu high student tries to start his barrage of questions again but is quickly shot down.

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?" Bakugou roars, "What the hell is this guy's problem?"

Kou wishes she knew the answer. Bakugou grabs her by the wrist, pulling her away from Yoarashi and standing between the two of them. He's practically growling at the taller guy, not letting him come any closer to his friend.

Inasa's eyes bulge out of his head, as if just registering the angry blond's presence. "Oh, Shinobu, is this your boyfriend or something?"

Even though she should've been used to those types of questions at this point, Kou felt herself blushing when Inasa asked. "N-no."

"How is that any of your goddamn business, baldy?" Bakugou takes it upon himself to make things really clear, "And as if I'd ever date that short stack!"

Todoroki doesn't mean to eavesdrop, but he can't help but side eye the two of them. He may have been dumb, but he wasn't stupid: Bakugou and Shinobu liked each other. A blind person could see that.