𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙎 𝙁𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙑𝘼𝙇 𝙋𝙏.𝟯

The crowd seemed restless for the next fight, knowing it was bound to be interesting.

"Man, people are really excited for Bakubro and Shinobu to fight, huh?" Kirishima asked, looking around at the crowd chattering, and even his own classmates.

"Well, duh!" Mina said, "They're probably the two most aggressive people in this school! Look at what she did to us!" the pink haired girl had a point. Between a broken jaw and a concussion, Shinobu had definitely not gone easy on her opponents. The same could be said about anyone unlucky enough to fight their angry classmate.

"Who do you think is gonna win?" Sero wondered curiously, "I'd have to put my money on Bakugou, for sure."

There was some discord between the group, seemingly divided on who was gonna win.

"How about you, Deku?" Uraraka turned towards the mumbling boy, who seemed deep in thought. "What do you think?"

Midoriya snapped out of his trance, seeing the rest of his classmates staring at him for his opinion, "W-well, I mean, Kacchan is very strong but...I think out of everyone, Shinobu-san definitely has the best chance of beating him. From what I've seen, she's pretty smart with her quirk, and she's definitely capable of handling herself."

Kirishima laughed at that, wincing shortly after at the pain in his head, "Yeah, I still don't really understand how she managed to fling me that hard into the wall, but that definitely hurt a lot! She's pretty manly!"

"THE FIGHT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! THE EXPLOSIVE CLASS 1-A STUDENT BAKUGO KATSUKI, VERSUS, SHINOBU KOU, CLASS 1-B OUTSTANDER!"

Back in the arena, the two students were glaring at each other, obviously prepared for battle. The signal START! was all Bakugou needed to launch one of his explosions straight at the girl, holding back no force and leaving a loud BOOM echoing the stadium.

The fog cleared up, everyone's eyes adjusting to see a relatively unscatched Kou smirking back at him, wiping the soot that had gathered off her face. "Is that seriously all you got?"

"SHINOBU STANDS! WHAT A SURPRISE! NO ONE'S BEEN ABLE TO WITHSTAND HIS EXPLOSIONS SO FAR!"

"WHY YOU-" The two lunged at each other, going straight into a flurry of kicks, punches, and explosions that left the crowd a bit dizzy at what they were watching.

"You know, Baka-gou," she sneered, punching him square in the jaw with a reinforced fist, sending him flying back a couple feet, "If I knew you were going to be this weak I would've trained a little less; class 1-A really is nothing special, huh?"

Kou was lying through her teeth. His explosions hurt...a lot. Thank god she had a good poker face, but her Nen could only protect her so much from the physical force of his quirk.

Not that Katsuki was any better. He didn't know what the fuck her quirk was, but the white aura around her fists seemed to pack the strength of 20 punches in one, and he was getting more and more pissed as the fight went on.

"LOOKS LIKE THE TWO OF THEM ARE AN EQUAL MATCH! BOTH PARTIES ARE COVERED IN INJURIES- WHO WILL WIN?!"

"You talk too much," he growled, spitting the blood that gathered in his mouth out on the ground, "Shut up and fight me you extra!"

The girl laughed, wincing slightly at her injuries, goddamn it. "What do you think I'm doing now, you idiot? Not only are you weak, but you're also stu-"

"DIE!!!!" Katsuki yelled, fed up with her talking. He launched another explosion at her, seeing an opening as she was distracted. Kou barely had enough time to redistribute her Nen evenly throughout her body, blown back a couple metres and onto her ass, ending up on the floor. Before she could get up, the angry blond had launched himself at her through the smokescreen, landing on top of her and holding her down with his arms.