𝙍𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉

Bakugou had told Kou they were going out for dinner after they got their licences, saying something under his breath about 'not letting that stupid baldy win'. Kou didn't really know what he was talking about, but she wasn't one to turn down a hot meal.

"So where do you wanna eat?" she asks as they leave the dorms; he hadn't really said much about his plans.

"Where do you wanna eat?" he circles back, and Kou immediately shuts him down.

"We're not playing this game," she says, knowing that they'd just go around in circles for hours until they inevitably gave up and went home, "Just fucking pick a place!"

"You pick a place!" he yelled back, and the two stood in the front lawn arguing for another five minutes before Kou finally conceded.

"RAMEN!" She screamed, and Bakugou smiles victoriously. "Let's just eat at the ramen place I work at- I'm pretty sure I could get a free bowl if I ask my manager."

"Fuck no," he grabs her hand and starts walking, "We're not going to your shitty ass restaurant 1 hour away for dinner. I know a place nearby that's better."

Kou's ramen restaurant did have a reputation for giving their customers food poisoning...and sure, she'd killed more cockroaches than she cared to admit...and she might've seen a rat once in the kitchen...but her restaurant wasn't that bad!

"Whatever," she grumbled, weaving her fingers through his as they exited school grounds, "You better not disappoint."

__

A couple minutes later they arrived at their destination: a small ramen shop near their school. Bakugou said he'd been here a couple times before and it was good, so Kou decided to trust his taste (which usually wasn't too far off from her own).

They sat down at a table near the window, Bakugou taking the seat while Kou took the booth.

"What's good here?" She inquired, opening up the menu and looking through the items.

"Spicy Tonkotsu ramen."

Kou hums at that, skimming through the menu and almost dropping it when she saw the prices- it was more than double what her own restaurant charged!

Deciding not to make a scene and embarrass the both of them she stayed quiet, ordering that and a water when the waitress came. It was fine! She'd just pick up an extra shift or two at work...and never come back here again.

While the two waited for their meal Bakugou recounted what had happened during their remedial class while Kou was off having fun with the kids; she choked on her water when he did his impression of 'Glamouroki'.

"HAHAAHA!" Her laughter is loud and obnoxious, but it's nothing like the chainsaw hum of a laugh her friend has, "I WOULD KILL TO SEE THAT!"

The two of them make fun of their heterochromatic classmate for a couple more minutes, Bakugou handing her a napkin after she spilled water all over herself.

"You're such a fucking idiot," he chuckles, wiping cheek hastily and throwing the wet napkin in her face.

The food came shortly after, and Kou had to hold back her drool. She thanked the waitress, eyes not leaving the steaming bowl of ramen in front of her. It may put a deep irreversible hole in her wallet, but it was beginning to look like it would be worth it.

Kou digs in, practically inhaling the noodles and moaning rather loudly in pleasure. What the hell had she been eating her entire life before this? How could she ever go back to instant noodles after this?

Meanwhile Bakugou is staring at the girl in front of him, a mixture of vaguely concerned and highly amused. She ate like a goddamn animal, but he'd be lying if he said she wasn't cute while doing it.