𝙋𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙀

The U.A. Culture Festival was coming up in a couple weeks, and 1-A had decided to put on a musical performance as a class. Kou had been against the idea at first- she had wanted to do the food stall, but whatever. This would give her classmates (namely Jirou) an opportunity to showcase their talents, and she didn't want to rain on their parade with her gluttony.

There were currently 4 groups designated to a single task: vocals, instruments, dance, and stage crew. Mina was in charge of the dance team, and she was desperate to have Shinobu join as well.

"Come onnnnn, Kou!" the pink haired girl whines, clinging onto her arm, "I know you can dance! Just be a part of my team!"

"How many times do I have to tell you, idiot?" Kou struggles to get out of her grip, "I can't dance!"

Mina lets her go, stepping back and gesturing towards her. "Okay fine, show me your worst!"

Kou stands there confused, frozen in place. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just dance, silly!" she laughs, and begins to move her body to an imaginary beat, "Here, follow me!"

Kou stares at the girl dancing, eyes narrowing in even more confusion. How the fuck-

She eventually begins trying to follow her movements, arms and legs flailing around haphazardly and making it look like the girl was being pulled by an imaginary puppeteer with how awkward her 'dance moves' were.

"Oh my god," Mina gasps as she finally begins to understand how hopeless her friend was, "Okay....ummm....yeah, maybe you should be part of another crew?"

"That's exactly what I've been saying! Just let me be part of the special effects or some shit!" Kou huffs, embarrassed at Ashido's comments despite knowing how bad she was at dancing.

"Don't worry, Kou!" Kirishima pats her shoulder reassuringly, "I suck at dancing too! And singing...and instruments...haha, anyways, we'll have fun helping around the stage!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She grumbled, not liking the feeling of being on the same level as the redhead.

"By the way, have you seen Bakugou?" He asked, and Kou shrugged and told him that the blond was taking a nap in his room.

"Seriously?" Kaminari groans, "We all agreed today would be the best day for us to organize our performance!"

"This is unacceptable!" Iida starts waving his arms around, "This is supposed to be a class activity!"

"Don't get your panties in a twist, Iida." Kou says, pulling out her phone and texting the blond to come to the room they were practicing in. A couple seconds later he'd responded a half-hearted 'k', much to the relief of his classmates.

"Hey, we still need a drummer," Kaminari looks at Kou through his peripheral vision, "Doesn't Bakugou play the drums or something? We could ask him!"

"I seriously doubt he'll say yes, not unless Shin-" Sero laughs, stopping in the middle of his sentence as he realizes something.

"HOLY SHIT!" Kaminari screams, clearly on the same wavelength as his friend and pointing at Sero and Kou excitedly.

"YES!" Sero screams back, grabbing a random paper and a pen and scribbling something down.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" She asks slowly, not liking where this was going. The two boys smile evilly, approaching her as she steps back in suspicion.

"Just follow our lead, Shinobu!" Kaminari says with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"And stick to the script!" Sero adds on as he hands her the paper. Kou had no idea what was going on, but she decided not to argue after reading their 'script'.