𝙈𝙄𝘿𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙔𝘼

Ever since the whole training camp fiasco, Midoriya and Kou had gotten pretty close. She might even say they'd become friends, but she knew Bakugou would probably kill her if he found out they were on equal ground in terms of their relationship to Kou.

The unlikely pair had been training together at Gym Gamma, trying to find their ultimate moves and bouncing ideas off each other. Kou had so far been unsuccessful with picking up large objects with her quirk, and she was pretty much stumped on what else she could do.

"This is so stupid," she grumbled, kicking at the piece of cement she tried breaking with her Nen. She was supposed to be picking up Cementoss' entire towers of stone, but so far she was only able to carry the small pieces she broke off. "Why can't I just use my usual moves? Who gives a shit about a special one?"

Midoriya tried his best to reassure his friend, but he was feeling pretty defeated too. He couldn't think of a unique special move for his quirk that wasn't related to All Might in some way. There were only a few weeks until the licence exams started, and the both of them were lost on what to do.

Kou sighed, sticking her hand out towards the green haired hero. Thankfully he'd gotten used to her reaching for him without blubbering like an idiot at the thought of touching a girl. He activated One for All, lending her his power for the time being. Kou smiled brightly, like she always did when she managed to do something new with her quirk. She punched the wall of cement, breaking through it completely in one hit.

"Hell yeah!" she yells excitedly, "That's what I'm talking about! If I had a quirk like yours I wouldn't even have to worry about an ultimate move."

Midoriya flushes, frantically denying her words, "N-no, that's not true, Kou-chan! I'm really nothing special...plus you could probably punch that hard with just your quirk alone anyways!"

Kou rolls her eyes at her timid classmate, knowing he was just trying to be humble. There was no way he didn't know how strong he was; he'd definitely be in the Big Three next year along with Bakugou and Todoroki.

Just as she was about to continue talking to him, she felt an arm wrap around her neck, keeping her in a headlock and pulling her closer to somebody's chest. Before she could turn around, she heard Bakugou's voice rumbling from above her.

"The hell are you doing with this idiot?" Bakugou growled, his chin propped up on top of her head. She could feel the vibrations while he talked resonating through his chest and on her back.

"What the hell are you talking about?" she groaned, trying to wiggle her way out but he only tightened his grip on her and pulled her closer. Since he was wearing his hero costume, his gauntlets were getting all up in her face and pissing her off.

"How is shitty Deku supposed to help you with anything? He's fucking useless." He spat out, and Midoriya only laughed nervously.

"W-we were just working together, Kacchan...We're both pretty lost with what to do for our ultimate moves." He stuttered out, and Kou grimaced at how uncomfortable her friend made the green haired hero.

"Yeah, it's none of your business, Bakugou." she finally pried herself away from him, ignoring the disappointed look on his face when she did. "Just go back to exploding shit if you wanna be an asshole."

She turned around to rejoin Midoriya, but the explosive blond grabbed onto her wrist before she could go away. "I'll help you then."

"Huh?" she turned back around, eyebrow raised in question.

He looked away shyly, quieting down a bit. "I said I'd fucking help you, idiot. Just come with me."

Kou smiled at his immaturity; he was unable to handle the thought of his friend spending time with his childhood rival. She turned her gaze to Midoriya, who was observing the pair with his mouth slightly agape. "You okay to practice alone for now?"