𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎

Since moving into the dorms, class 1-A was having the time of their lives. It was like a constant sleepover with your friends: they were given certain freedoms in the dorms they just didn't have at home with their families.

Even though the only reason they were even living in dorms was their safety from the League of Villains, there wasn't much else to complain about. Life at U.A. had been good so far.

There was one thing that unsettled a lot of the 1-A students, however: since getting back from the training camp and the Kamino incident, the infamous friendship between Bakugou and Shinobu had seemingly come to an abrupt end.

Everyone was used to their loud conversations and violent arguments; they were both pretty hot headed people, which led to a lot of clashing but it was also why they worked so well together. Despite the fact that they were always at each other's throats, they were also always together.

So when they moved into the dorms and seemed to avoid each other like the plague, the heroes in training didn't know what to think.

"What do you think happened?" Mina had called a class meeting one night when the two had already retired to bed, uninterested in talking to the rest of their peers. "It's been like a full week of this!"

"Yeah," Sero agreed, keeping his voice low in fear of one of them hearing, "It's been really weird. Lunch has been really awkward."

"I think we should let them figure this out, guys..." Uraraka says nervously, not wanting to dig her nose into the business of her friends.

"Ochako is right!" Midoriya chimed in. "We should let them sort this out on their own. But, it is kind of weird..."

"What do you mean, Midoriya?" Mina leaned in towards the boy, who started blushing and frantically waving his arms around.

"Oh, u-uh, it's nothing really! Just...they seemed to get along fine enough the day we rescued them..." He thinks back to how happy Kou seemed when she was reunited with her friend, and how Bakugou accepted her hug when usually he'd blow up anyone who came close to him.

"That's right!" Kirishima stands up, a concentrated look on his face, "So something must've happened after Kamino but before we moved into the dorms..."

There was a beat of silence, everybody theorizing and speculating the possible scenarios that might've taken place between the two.

What had happened ?

__

It was the next morning, and everybody was walking on eggshells. Bakugou and Kou had arrived for breakfast at the same time, and the tension was palpable.

Even though the two weren't on speaking terms, they were incredibly still in sync with each other. Both friends were always pissed off nowadays, blowing up on their innocent classmates and starting arguments over the littlest things. It was a headache to be around either of them, especially when the solution to their problem was so obvious.

"Kou-chan!!! Come sit with us!" Mina's cheerful voice was heard across the room, where Kou was currently getting her breakfast.

Since her and Bakugou stopped speaking she'd been eating breakfast with Midoriya and Uraraka, Mina joining occasionally to sit with her too. Today she was back with her usual group, and eager to get Kou to come too.

The rest of the boys at the table almost spat out their food; she couldn't be serious, right? That would be the most awkward uncomfortable meal ever- not to mention potentially dangerous!

"No." Kou stated simply, going back to piling her plate with eggs. There was no way she'd be sitting anywhere near Bakugou. Not until he apologized.