𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙀

Kou didn't know what the hell was wrong with her classmates, but they'd been acting strange all day.

It started in the morning, when Bakugou had gotten up before her and was nowhere to be seen until she got to the dining hall. Usually they went down to get breakfast together, but by the time she got there he was already in the midst of a conversation with their friends.

Kou walks up to the table wordlessly, setting down her tray and taking a seat between Bakugou and Mina as usual. This seems to stop their conversation mid-sentence, as if just noticing her presence.

"K-kou!" Mina exclaims, voice cracking in surprise, "Didn't you see you there! Good morning!"

Kou looks around the table to see everyone staring at her weirdly, and she smiles nervously. "Yeah...good morning to you guys too..."

There's a couple seconds of awkward silence before they start a normal conversation, something the girl is thankful for because dealing with their bullshit first thing in the morning was not something she ever liked doing.

Even though breakfast resumes as usual, Kou can still feel Bakugou's gaze on her- she wonders why he's so quiet today.

__

Things got weirder when they went to class- she could feel everyone's eyes on her this time, as if they were waiting for something.

When she'd turned to Bakugou to ask what the hell was going on with their classmates, he'd only shrugged and told her to pay attention to the lesson. Kou decided to disregard her suspicions, but she still felt creeped out. What the hell was going on today?

Later on during training she'd been paired with Midoriya, who couldn't get a proper sentence out without stuttering and blushing- well, more than usual.

"Deku, are you okay?" She asks him while they take a break in their quirk training to get some water. The green haired nerd yelps in surprise at her question, laughing nervously and scratching the back of his neck.

"O-of course, Kou-chan!" he says a bit too cheerfully for her to believe, "W-why wouldn't I be?"

The girl narrows her gaze at him, wondering if his behaviour was in fact weirder than normal or if it was just all in her head. "...I don't know. Everyone's been acting really fucking strangely all day and you seem to be the worst of them all."

Midoriya's eyes widen, then they look around frantically at anyone but her. "O-oh really? Weird? Like how? You noticed- I mean you think-?"

"This is exactly what I'm talking about, Deku!" Kou yells in frustration, grabbing him by the collar and forcing him to stare down at her, "Tell me what the fuck is going on!"

Just as Midoriya is about to say something he's snatched away by an angry looking Bakugou, who gruffs something out about Aizawa needing the boy and dragging him off while screaming various profanities at his childhood rival. This leaves Kou alone again, wondering what the hell was happening to her classmates today.

__

Mina had practically begged Kou to take the day off work, saying she absolutely needed her help with something. When that 'something' turned out to be some dumb trip to the mall with the other girls Kou was ready to fucking kill the girl.

"What the hell could possibly be so important about the mall?!" Kou screamed when they finally arrived at their destination, "You made me take off work for this? I thought it was something you needed fucking help with!"

Mina laughs, patting her back, "I do need your help! And all the other girls! I need...uhh-- I need a dress! Yeah, a dress! For, uh...I have a wedding coming up!"