𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙊

Bakugou often fantasized about killing people- pretty much everyone he knew had pissed him off at some point-but he didn't think he'd ever wanted to kill somebody this young.

Kou's siblings were visiting for the weekend: a fact that she'd brought up a couple days prior that Bakugou didn't really pay attention to. He'd caught a brief glimpse of them when he'd gone into her room to get her things, but he hadn't talked to them or thought much about them since.

He missed the days before he'd gotten to know Kou's beloved little brother, Hiro.

The kids had waltzed in after school on Friday, carrying their bags and stealing everyone's attention- his dumb ass friends too. Usually he'd be happy to have Shitty Hair and the gang preoccupied and not bothering him- but they'd stolen Kou too!

Hiro and Machi spent every waking moment with their sister, who had no problem devoting all her attention to the two kids. Shitty Hair and Pinky seemed to get along best with them, and that left Bakugou off to the side due to his lack of social skills.

That would've been enough to piss him off, but there was more to it than that.

Bakugou didn't know what the hell he'd done to deserve it, but Hiro looked at him like he'd killed his whole goddamn family or something. He hadn't greeted him when Kou introduced them, he refused to speak to the guy, and every time Bakugou even tried to approach his sister he was whisking her away quicker than lightning.

At some point the fucker had clued in on the fact he hated Deku, using that to his advantage. Fucking Deku practically became the kid's big brother- the four of them one big happy family. He'd smirked at Bakugou from across the room like he knew exactly what he was doing- and that's when he knew that it was war.

The part that probably pissed him off the most was that because the brats were constantly attached at the hip to their sister, he'd been forced to sleep alone the past two nights. Over the last couple weeks he'd grown accustomed to having the girl beside him when he went to bed and when he woke up- and Bakugou did not appreciate this change in routine.

Katsuki : wyd rn

Kou : you miss me or something, Katsuki? SIMP.

It was close to midnight now, but he could hear the family still awake and shuffling around in the room beside him. He growled at her text message- he did NOT fucking miss that stupid girl! Okay, maybe a little bit...even though he hated the thought that he actually needed to talk to her to feel better, he couldn't resist typing back.

Katsuki: stfu- like hell i'd miss your dumb ass

Kou: wanna meet in the kitchen? i'm gonna get water

It was almost embarrassing how fast the blond hero shot up from his bed, eager to have some alone time with the girl for what felt like the first time in forever.

Katsuki: whatever

Kou: you're such a tsundere :/

A couple seconds later he could hear a knock at his door, and he had to struggle to hide to stupid grin on his face when he opened it and saw Kou standing there in an oversized t-shirt (his, to be specific) and sweats (also his- but who was paying attention?). He could even see the necklace he'd given her for her birthday poking out from under her collar, something he felt his heart swell with pride at.

"Hmph," he gruffed out as he exited his room and bumped shoulders with her, "Didn't know you needed an escort to get some fucking water now."

Kou rolled her eyes, "Shut up. I know your ass is probably lonely since I'm the only person willing to get within 10 feet of you."