First Dances - Part 2

A week passes, and Bambam and Lisa are now in a practice room. They were pushed in there adamantly by their managers and the CEOs of their respective companies to "get to know each other better." Whilst that, they were tasked with looking through the dance and choreography they were offered.

The demo for their collab song is lifelessly resounding from the speakers while an IPad is open with links to the choreography options. The song they've been given is incredibly flirty, but is disguised by an upbeat bass and light melody. Thank goodness it isn't too sexual, but now? They're lost. Lost on how to act, and on what to do.

------------

I can totally do this. I WILL make sure this whole thing is successful , in multiple ways, and I WILL... finally settle whether she is Lisa. THAT Lisa. 

Bambam straightens his back and combs through his hair. Lisa is sitting a decent distance from him. He could easily talk to her, really, but given what history he had with her, he had to think about his words. He carried himself highly, and if he messed up, according to his standards, it would be quite dreadful.

Lisa looks at the ground. The bothered expression on her face... makes him think of something.

He recalls that night he saw Lisa, the very girl from the awards ceremony and the very girl in front of him, at the grocery store. He knew it was her that night, but he did what he needed to. He called her out, rightfully so, but based on what Yugyeom had explained to him the day after, his call out might have upset Lisa.

I didn't do that much, but fine, I'll listen to you... KiM YuGyEoM.

"Sorry if I made you upset with my actions... from all those instances before." Bambam reluctantly apologizes. Right after, he turns his head away and tilts his head up.

"It's fine," Lisa replies with a small smile. She would not be getting knotted up in some argument and feeding into the Dispatch demons probably recording her through the ceiling tiles. She refused to do that.

"You are? You don't sound like you are." Bambam nudges.

"Can we please not talk about this? I've already moved on." Lisa rubs the back of her neck as she utters, "But thanks, anyways."

"Okay..."

Silence floats through the space for a solid ten minutes until Bambam interjects.

"Do I have to do everything?" Bambam groans.

Lisa's brows raise as her mouth falls into a slight "o."

"No, I just didn't know what to say. I think you should calm down."

Bambam rolls his eyes and says, "Whatever. We should look through the choreo and start practicing. Or we can look at the song. Which one should we do?"

Before Lisa can sufficiently reply, Bambam states, "I think we should look at the song first, divide parts, and then choose and practice some of the choreo. Does that sound fine with you?"

Lisa shrugs and nods slowly. Her frustration is rising. This day... is going to be a long one.

------------

At the end of the night

In the restaurant light

I knew how I felt

Although it took me a while

with your caramel smile

You convinced me

And now you're all I need

Now I'm here and

I don't know what we'll do

But I have no fear

Cause I'm right beside you

Bubbling on the surface

But a rich, deep abyss

My heart is poured into

The delicious stew that is you

I thought I would just be satisfied

But now I know

I can't let you go

Cause our love is so tasty

So tasty

MMM You and me-

------------

"Who wrote this?" Lisa and Bambam utter in distaste at the lyrics before them at the same time. They turn to look at each other and they don't say anything... until Bambam breaks the silence. What a loud human.

"We H A V E to rewrite this. You can't lie to me and say this is good." Bambam articulates, with an annoyance so huge Lisa can feel it on her skin.

"I agree with you, but will they let us?"

"We have to try. You want to give the fans sh*t?"

Lisa shakes her head from side to side. "I don't, but I don't think we have a choice in the matter."

"Ugh," Bambam flops back onto the floor.

"Ugh..." Lisa groans and flops back. But someone isn't having it.

"Excuse me? Are you trying to copy me?"

"What, no!"

Bambam scoffs. "Stop the bullsh*t, you printer."

"Did you just call me a printer?" Lisa raises a brow.

"Yeah. So what?"

"That was a really weak insult. You should really reconsider things if the only bars you can spit are words that an elementary schooler would put together."

Bambam's jaw drops. She didn't... she really didn't just...

"Like you could do better." Bambam defensively asserts.

"I could write better raps than you any day." Lisa retorts.

Lisa snorts and runs over to the corner of the practice room. She picks up two pieces of paper and two pencils from the little desk tucked in the corner of the practice room. She runs back to Bambam and places a paper and pencil in front of him.

"Write what you think the song lyrics for.... our unit song... should be on this page. I'll write what I think would work on my page, and once we finish, we'll compare. Whoever's is better gets to have their lyrics in the actual unit song."

"Bro, what the actual he---? You think this is a game?"

"No, I don't, but I refuse to let you believe you're the better lyricist between us."

"We really don't need to do this." Bambam crosses his arms, "And I don't want to."

Lisa marvels in fake realization and smirks, "I see. You know I'm going to win, and you're scared. That's why you don't want to do this, isn't it?"

Bambam gapes. "Excuse moi?"

Lisa laughs, "You heard me right. So, what's your answer?"

Bambam competitively snarls, "Ugh... It's on."

--------------------------------------------------

AYO it's ur fave yet confused yet chaotic yet lost yet weirdly happy? fanfic writer and bamlisa shipper back at it!!!  

pls feel free to comment and vote~ i would love to see what you thought of this chapter!

ily all and cant wait to see you again!

sunny (aka sunsh1nech1ld97)

p.s. ------

you can follow me on insta (@/sanniesmashi) if you want to catch more writing of mine! i do a lot of oneshots/imagines/random writings on there, so if you enjoy that, pls go follow me there! 

once again ILY ALL MWAH I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT (insert time of day)!