Bambam Gets an Idea

"I swear, I didn't mean to get us evaluated like that-"

Bambam stands up and interjects, only to say, "I'm surprised you even fill out that suit." Yugyeom gasps and covers his chest with his hand in offense. He gets violated once, now twice?

"Bammie-"

"Don't you go calling me  pet names."

Yugyeom rises to his feet and looks Bambam right in the eye. 

"If you think it's so easy, how about you try it?"

Bambam scoffs, slyly replying:

"Bet."

Yugyeom stares at Bambam, dumbfounded at his sudden choice. Thought after thought runs through his head around the matter at hand.

Yugyeom knew Bambam was reckless but not to this extent. Playing with love? More like playing with fire. The ways of the heart were fragile to Yugyeom, and Bambam playing around with them like he was walking on a tightrope just increased the worry in Yugyeom.

"Yeah, you heard me right," Bambam asserts with aplomb, "I'll make one of the girls here fall for me. Tonight."

"Good luck, Bam."

They return to their seats without chatter and continue to watch the show. Bambam's eyes start to give out but jerk awake when he hears a certain group being called on to perform. The instant that happens, an idea emerges in his head.

That's it. I'll get her to fall in love with me. She's equally as pretty and talented, so maybe it'll work out. 

It has to. 

"Hey bro, you know that girl from Blackpink with the bangs-"

"Lisa? We greeted them earlier."

"Totally forgot about that...anyways, I know she was pretty hostile towards me, but do you think there's a chance it could work out?"

"Maybe, maybe not. If you weren't such a snob, maybe."

"I'm just living life as I was destined to: above you all."

"Sure. Keep telling yourself that."

"Yugyeom!"

"Just try to be a real man, Bam. Then maybe. Now, can I watch their performance?"

"Alright."

It'll work out, thought Bambam, there's no reason it wouldn't.

---

Hi guys! This is much shorter than usual, but I hope it pleased you guys. The support is much appreciated...so thank you! I'll work hard to give you guys the story you deserve. Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter, like the story, and if you want more!

Have a wonderful (insert time of day where you are)!

Sincerely,

sunsh1nech1ld97