Really Really...Really...?

Minutes have passed. Bambam's mouth is agape. His friend rendered frozen, Yugyeom smacks Bambam's arm to bring him back to consciousness. Bambam blinks, as he adjusts to his surroundings. Staring at Yugyeom judgmentally, he says, "You better not drag me into this. Bruh, remember the last time something like this-"

"I never said that! I was just stating something that was on my mind."

Rolling his eyes, Bambam finishes up the last of the dishes and picks up the cold ramen container Mark left on the counter for him midst his shock. Thankfully, the older one didn't make a fuss and conveniently threw the other ramen cups in the trash. Sighing with relief while picking up the chopsticks that were left beside them, Bambam pursues in eating the ramen, making his way to one of the couches. Yugyeom follows, as he presses two fingers to his temple, thumb hooked against the edge of his strong jaw.

Jaebum, being a concerned leader, gestures towards Yugyeom and asks him what's wrong through the curve of his brows. Yugyeom's expression becomes distant, as he peers at the ground with some sort of...guilt in his eyes. Slouching, Jaebum leans forward in his seat, his arms propping him up. In an instant, he shoots Yugyeom in the heart with a single question.

"Who is it?"

Caught off-guard, Yugyeom shakes his head in disbelief and questions Jaebum's three words as he stutters and says, "What?" Jaebum's blank face softens into a smirk moments after, then a grin. Jaebum watches Yugyeom squirm out of uncertainty and exposure and attention. Jackson interrupts the mixed-up atmosphere and utters in clarification, "He wants to know who you've got the guts to spill your heart to."

"HA! HA! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I don't know what you guys are talking about. My squeamishness? That was because of the ramen. Yeah-" he pauses in the middle of his improvised laughter, "-the ramen."

"I swear, if someone complains about the da*n ramen again-"

"It's not our fault you don't have taste!"

"Taste? Oh, you're saying I don't have taste, Jackson? Says the man who wears tank tops almost all year round!"

"Guys, that's not the point-"

"SHUT UP YOUNGJAE!" Jackson and Bambam intercept in unison.

"Stop, he has a point!" a motherly voice enters the spitfire of retorts and sharp responses. Combing his hair back, Jinyoung deflects the insults of the altercation fearlessly. He glares at Jackson and Bambam, striking fear into them with it as they shrink back down from their "fighting stances" before. Inhaling deeply, Jinyoung gets off the bean bag chair he was nestled in and stands up. Pointing at Yugyeom, he implores, "Yugyeom, tell us."

Yugyeom, not wanting to hold it in for much longer, pushes it out in a breath, "I accidentally fell in love with Rose from BlackPink."

The group reacts dramatically and drastically different from one another. Jinyoung and Jaebum, strangely, have crystals in their eyes, pride emerging, as if they were in loco parentis. Mark's cackling reaches all edges of the room while Bambam shakes his head in amusement, almost sympathy, while chuckling. Jackson? Well, his expression was hard to discern. Let's just say... it was the definition of meme culture. Youngjae's face was filled with many feelings and thoughts, emotions ranging from confusion to brotherly support and approval.

After the fact finished sinking in, Jaebum begins to speak.

"You picked a sweet one."

Yugyeom's eyes widened, despite their exhausted condition. "Really? You approve of it?" he implores.

"I mean, someone has to go into the field and observe things-"

"I'm being compared to a scientific research method? For a second, I thought you were happy for me."