Bored Besties

"You and Rose would've been cute. But like... good that the plan didn't work... cause, i don't know if we were exhausted or sleep-deprived, but that was a weird-ass plan." JB reflects. A tearful sheen coats his eyes. 

Yugyeom sighs. Ever since THE awards ceremony, GOT7 has been on edge, repenting and thinking. The weeks after, they have been stuck on that same topic whilst Bambam has been working with... his new partner.

"Yugyeom, I love how you said you would fulfill that plan, but you literally failed to do it." Jackson laughs as he criticizes the younger male. Yugyeom sulks, sinking back deeper and deeper into the couch.

"Shut up, literally nothing productive happened that night, and thank goodness for that. It was a weird, weird night and I would actually cry, thinking about it now, if I did Rose like that. About that night... Bambam and I discussed that the bet we had just backfired and that my plan... backfired."

Yugyeom pauses and with a serious demeanor, says, "But it won't fail again. Bam and I...  we'll be boys in love. Well, at least will be a boy in luv. Bam's pursuing Lisa for the sake of his pride right now, so right now he wouldn't be a boy in luv, but I'm sure that they'll be a cute couple by the end of their collaboration. And y'all will be sad about yourselves once you see us thriving."

"Haha, sure..."

"That's funny, Yugyeom."

"I wish you both luck."

"Yugyeom, chill. It ain't that deep."

Yugyeom groans. They don't get it. They don't understand how serious this is. 

I can't deal with this right now, Yugyeom thinks to himself. He looks outside. The open space is practically begging for him to leave and come out of this place.

"I need space, I'm going out for a coffee. I'll be back later."

Yugyeom walks out quickly as he slams the door.

"Ahh... we made the baby mad. Oops."

-------------

"Jennie... How do you live like this?" Rose asks as she plops on the couch in the center of the dorm. Rose would be vibing with Lisa, either practicing lyrics or choreo or simply just hanging, but Lisa has been passing her days in a JYP practice room with a certain someone, leaving Rose a little lonely. Rose loved vibing with Lisa, so her emotions are scattered.

"I just... live? I don't have an answer for that...'' Jennie chuckles. She's in the midst of writing something. Rose's eyes focus on a patch of differently colored paint as she continues to express her dissatisfaction.

"I'm a bit tired, and I need some energy for practice later, so I'm going out to get some fresh air." Rose jumps up off the couch and prepares to head outside.

"Be careful and come back quickly, 'kay?" Jennie calls out to Rose while she's almost out the door.

"Got you. I won't spend too much time outside." Rose waves, closes the door behind her, and heads to a local cafe. 

She walks, reflecting on the streets surrounding her. Brilliant lights and banners cover buildings. Windows reflect the sunlight filtering through the scattered clouds. Everything feels so busy... like it's just another person who will pass her.

I'm not upset with Lisa... I just miss her... and that's literally all I see around me. Hopefully this coffee will pick me up.

Rose arrives at the cafe. Decorated in wood and covered in vintage decor, the cafe is fairly empty. Little pots of flowers from local nurseries dot the tables. Pastels color the scene, and the pristine feel of it all relaxes Rose.