MOVE.

When I say I'll make a move, I make one.

--------------

The night passes by in a flurry of lame music jokes, luxurious outfits, and polished awards. Everyone is on edge, in their seats, peering up at the glittering stage. Blackpink is on stage, tearing up the floorboards as they bring their all to the performance at the moment. Lisa, amidst the piercing stage effects and dancing and rapping and singing, can't help but think about that boy again.

I swear I've seen him before...but where, Lisa ponders, the only person he looks like is- no, it couldn't be him. He never told me he wanted to come to Korea. There are tons of Bambams, aren't there?

Lisa blinks and pauses in her thoughts, quickly shifting her focus to the performance.

I can't let them think I'm lazy- that won't get us an award. I need this- we need this, Lisa pleads internally.

The music fades out and despite her urge to pant and lie down, Lisa stands and smiles, bowing before she eventually walks off of the stage. Once she's off, she trudges towards her seat. To her displeasure, a black-haired man is seated where the maknae of Got7 was.

Lisa sighs and reflects, Bambam...oh gosh, I have to sit next to him. Just because we're both Thai DOESN'T mean we are-

"I usually don't give out compliments, but your dancing was legitimately pleasing. Though, obviously, we all know I'm supreme," Bambam compliments. Lisa slouches. She figures she has to sit next to him for the rest of the night, but to her surprise, she realizes it won't be that bad.

"You aren't too bad either." Lisa spits out. She can't get on his bad side- the tabloids will catch her and twist and rip her apart. Though it's pathetic, I'm going to try and see if he is the Bammie I knew back then or if he is a total stranger, Lisa determines in her mind, 'cause I miss that boy.

"Thanks, but we both know my 'not bad' is better than your 'legit pleasing'-"

"Shush."

Never mind, this man can't be the kind, caring guy I knew back in Thailand- can't possibly, Lisa sulks.

"You didn't shush me just now, did you? Remember who I am."

Lisa sinks back into her seat. Rose slaps her shoulder and gives her a concerned look. Lisa shrugs rebelliously. Moments later, a plastic bottle hits her along with a motherly "oops."

"Jisoo-unnie, really? Was that necessary?"

"Yes. Completely. You were goofing around, and there are cameras everywhere-"

"I understand, unnie."

"You better."

Lisa rolls her eyes and drinks a little bit of one of the complimentary drinks present on the table. She sighs, "This is going to be a long night."
——————

The night passes on at a quick pace. One act after another gets up to collect an award. Blackpink wins an award for "Strongest Girl Group Fanbase". BTS wins a few awards, along with some other artists. Got7 gets one as well, for "Group with the Wildest Fanservice".

What kind of awards are these? I honestly don't know, Yugyeom contemplates, at least they're truthful.

Yugyeom stares at Rose. Emotions flood his heart and mind. He wants her but feels uncertain. Then again- he hasn't tried. I want her. Badly. One kiss at least...da—it Yugyeom, you're so thirsty, Yugyeom muffles.