Awards - Part 2

Rose, it's just a guy. He's going to play with you- wild and out in the open, to a point where you're uncomfortable, like fire. It grows until it's too much for him to handle and he leaves.

Just as she's about to ask Yugyeom something else, Rose notices- his eyes. Words echo in Rose's head as she gazes into the deep tempest that is Kim Yugyeom's eyes. She could see some sort of sheen glazing it as if it was a melted star mixed with the darkness of the galaxy. Even though they were just contacts, Rose felt herself connect with them- she could sense a realness to them.

Rose, trying to get a closer look, leans forward at the perfect angle to capture her beauty. Yugyeom could feel the wisps of her breath on his exposed chest. Stupid designers. He would die, due to the sake of his sensitive skin- it couldn't bear to handle this.

Yugyeom skittishly excuses himself, leaving Rose with a hasty "I have to check on something. Talk to you soon!"

Shortly after, Rose snaps out of her trance, confusion taking its place.

"Rosie, the goal isn't to scare the guy."

Rose quickly shifts and faces Lisa, who's seated on her right, smirking and chuckling about her strange situation.

"Yah! Why are you being so weird? " Rose defends herself.

"I saw exactly what was going on. You can't deny it-"

Rose slaps a hand over Lisa's mouth and in her fury, lets her thoughts slip out.

"I thought he was cute...I did! But that's not how it works in this world- I know. I just wanted to flirt a little, try to open myself up- cause it's been a while," Rose confesses quickly, only to slow down to emphasize her last words, "I would never want to hurt his feelings. He's a nice guy, but it would never work."

"Come on, Rosie. Let's watch the acts. We've got to conserve energy- I mean, you can't use it all kiss-"

Rose jabs Lisa in the arm hard.

While Rose is deflecting Lisa's verbal attacks, Yugyeom is mentally deteriorating.

Yugyeom sneaks off to the restrooms and hides. He could feel his anxiety slowly close in on him, making his stomach churn to the point of actual pain. Against the wall outside the restrooms, Yugyeom curls up into fetal position and hugs his knees, head down.

Near the seats, Bambam is on his phone. A headache coming on and a lack of interest emerging, Bambam turns off his phone and looks at his surroundings. It was breathtaking. The glitz of the event around him satisfied him more than words could describe. It never failed to make him enjoy himself. Except something was off.

Looking to his side, he glances and notices a vacant space next to him, two girls from Blackpink bickering next to it.

"Yugyeom, that sweet boy, was broken before she could even break him," Bambam sighs.

Bambam, being the compassionate person he is, tracks down Yugyeom, to the most logical possibility of a  location he'd be at- the restroom.

As he reaches the restroom, he stops in his tracks. He finds Yugyeom in a pitiful state, a deeply sad one. In a crouch on the floor, tears tread down Yugyeom's cheeks in a rush.

Bambam warily examines his surroundings for people. Once he makes sure no one's near, he scoots next to his dear friend.

Yugyeom prepares to move away, as he's recalling Bambam's lectures of personal space, but is stopped when he feels a soft hand firmly grab his arm.

"This is the one exception, Kim Yugyeom. Get your ass back over here."

Yugyeom scuttles back, Bambam's intimidation commanding him. Yugyeom moves in close and rests his head on Bambam's shoulder. As he lets one last tear fall down his cheek, a surge of warmth seizes his cheeks as he feels Bambam's full lips kiss his forehead.

"I can't believe I cowered! I can't believe it! I literally failed the mission you guys planned out. I've failed you guys, I've failed you-"

"KIM YUGYEOM, I SWEAR ON LOUIS VUITTON, IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR TAIL, I WILL PUNCH SOME GUTS INTO YOU-"

"Bambam, that's not how it works."

"WHATEVER!"

Bambam grabs Yugyeom by the shirt, unintentionally exposing a bit of Yugyeom's chest, and harshly whispers at him.

"Yugyeom, you need to at least try a little harder. It's more embarrassing when you fail not trying. Literally you looked like an idiot. But that's not the point. Yugyeom, you're a nice person to have around. Anybody would be lucky to have you. You just need to prove how amazing you are. Which is a lot, but not as much as me."

"Thanks Bam-"

"What are you doing?" a female idol's voice interrupts the deep moment. Her eyes dart to the exposed and very hot sliver of Yugyeom's chest. She peers at them quizzically, until Yugyeom comes up with a plausible excuse.

"Just talking about things in private. This was the only place we could find," Yugyeom says as he shuffles to cover up as he pulls Bambam closer to him. Bambam's face clearly disagrees with the situation, but the female disregards it and leaves them alone.

In a very, very interesting position.

Bambam, uncomfortable, pushes Yugyeom away and remarks aggressively, "What the hell was that?"

———-
Hope you liked it! This arc will be long, as I said before. If you are confused, this is still a BamLisa fanfic. That's all I'll say. Please feel free to like and comment- it's much appreciated.

Sincerely,
sunsh1nech1ld97

Sincerely,sunsh1nech1ld97