Can't Get It Out of My Head - Part 2

"Everything could get messed up if I mess this up!" Bambam yells. Yugyeom senses the stress piling up in Bambam's head, and he knows the consequences of it, which consist of Bambam obsessively taking care of his skin at four AM in the morning while listening to Intentions by Justin Bieber or Party...by himself.

"Yugyeom, I'm already struggling to figure out who Lisa is...I feel like she's- uh, you know that girl I told you about from Thailand-"

"Bambam, this is the seventh time you've said this today!"

"Sorry, I'm a little disconcerted," Bambam apologizes, but then accuses, "HOW DARE YOU! My skin is going to rot because of you now!"

"Calm down, you're fine. Your skin is not going to rot. We should head to the dorms." Yugyeom assures. Bambam's vitriolic behavior simmers, which shows on his face. He looks Yugyeom in the eye and gestures for him to come closer. Yugyeom cautiously moves next to Bambam.

"What?"

"Remember the bet we made?"

"Yeah...what about it? I saw you talking with Lisa and it didn't look successful-"

"Shut up," Bambam replies, harsh and disheartened, "My brain was too occupied."

Yugyeom sighs, "You get it now, don't you? Love isn't easy-"

"Yes, it is. That ceremony was an off-day for me. You saw for yourself that my usual agreeable nature was trampled on by her. Just you wait. I can feel another opportunity heading my way, one which I will take advantage of. I can make a girl fall for me."

A notification pops up, a noise accompanying it, on Bambam's phone. Bambam takes his phone out of one of his pockets and checks the screen. A smirk grows on his face as he processes the words on the screen.

"Well, looks like I'll be in touch with her soon."

"Bammie, that'll only happen in your head-"

"No, it won't! It'll actually happen, now that I've agreed to it," Bambam shoves the screen in Yugyeom's face. Yugyeom takes the phone and looks at it for himself. Shock paints his face completely once he comprehends the message.

"Because of what happened at the show, JYP said you have to perform a stage with her? And you agreed?" Yugyeom spits out. Bambam nods confidently and smiles.

"It's the best choice of action for something so scandalous. And it benefits me in more than one way! It's perfect." Bambam shrugs.

"Sure, keep thinking that."

"Yugyeom, this time I will get her to like me. Mark my words."

"Bambam, I think we should back to the dorms-"

"OMG YOU'RE RIGHT! I need to prepare myself emotionally and mentally for the labor I'm about to take on-"

"Congratulations, you birthed another idea of stupidity-"

"Shush, I don't need your energy invading my mental space. Let's head back to the dorms."

"Gladly."

--------------------

hello! hello! if you are confused, lemme explain: bambam said he could make a girl fall in love with him by the end of awards. and he kinda failed, as he was only focused on lisa. so now, to win the bet, which isn't really a thing anymore, and protect his pride, he decided make lisa fall for him while doing a collab stage with her.

things will get clearer, don't worry! if you guys are still confused, pls comment and tell me where, and i'll go back and fix it! i rlly want you guys to understand and enjoy, so pls do not hesitate to tell me!

pls leave a vote or a comment if you like this!

ily all so so much~

sunsh1nech1ld97