An Undesirable Introduction - Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Got7, Blackpink, YG, JYP, or any other related franchise. I do not own any of the characters or media in this story. None of the events that took place in this story are real- all of it is pure fiction. Additionally, credit to whoever owns or took the picture(s) used. Now that we have that out of the way, please enjoy! Edit: Apologies if any honorifics were used incorrectly!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There's something I need to say before we progress to the next part in this relationship...I want you. Only you."

"Bambam, are you talking to a suit again?" a tall, slim man known as Kim Yugyeom responds. With judgmental eyes, he looks down at the floor briefly and laughs. Glancing at the shorter man across from him, Yugyeom sighs. This is just a normal day for his dear friend Bambam- and him, as he's always mercilessly being dragged on shopping excursions, such as the one he is stuck in right now.

"Can't you call one of the guys from the group chat-" Yugyeom asks, his voice faltering, as his friend cuts him off swiftly.

"They aren't used to the intense routine I go through when shopping," Bambam pauses, resuming as he puffs out his chest with pride, "No one can match the pace of the unconquerable real-estate king and idol-"

"Bambam, we're in public. Leave your narcissism for later." Yugyeom intercepts him quickly, pushing Bambam by the shoulders towards the registers. Nodding, Yugyeom smiles minimally, proud that he has stopped Bambam's conquest for the day, or the store, at least. Whining with many clothing items hung over both arms, Bambam gives in to the younger man's force and submits to checking out his items. While checking out, Bambam glances over at Yugyeom and sees him checking out something else. In the distance, a few girls seem to be admiring a selection of rather popular dresses. Chuckling discreetly, Bambam shakes his head and mutters under his breath, "And you say I have problems..."

--- ----------------------------------------- ---

Breathing in the purified air of the salon, a blonde girl with bangs straight across her forehead sinks back into her chair. Unlike her friends, who preferred to stay at home rather than go out, Lalisa Manoban, better known as Lisa, preferred to indulge in the finer parts of life that involved going out to shop or getting her nails done. Eyeing the brunette girl next to her, Lisa playfully slaps the girl's shoulder and utters clearly, "Jennie-unnie, are you looking for someone?" Caught off guard, the brunette girl, Jennie, looks up from the magazine in her hand.

"What are you talking about, you pabo? The only thing I have an eye on is-" Jennie pauses, shuffling through her magazine briskly until arriving upon a passable page, "-this cheesecake. Like, the New-York style one? I heard Han from Stray Kids fawn over it in an interview. I forgot which one...Anyways, are you looking for someone?" Jennie responds, diverting the topic at hand by pointing it back at Lisa.

"Unnie, really? I know you were looking at a picture of-" Lisa blurts out, only to stop herself quickly. Normally, Lisa would love to annoy her unnie, but she really wasn't in the mood. All she wanted to do at the moment was relax with her shopping buddy, not argue over a trivial thing. "Never mind," Lisa chirps breezily, nodding toward Jennie's magazine, "Anything else interesting in that magazine?"

"Not really, unless you want to hear about Bangtan-sunbaenim or those JYP hooligans...GOT7 and Stray Kids..." Jennie staggers, as she notices Lisa's lack of attention. "Lisa?" she calls, worried that the maknae is lost in thought, or relaxation, again. After about five minutes, Lisa perks up and retorts, "Yah, unnie! What did you want?" Pointing to the nail artists entering the room, Jennie says, "Pick your nail color, Lisa-yah."