Nineteen. You held your breath

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||
Chapter nineteen.
Season 3 episode 11
"Alpha pact"

Season 3 episode 11"Alpha pact"

THE NEXT MORNING came quicker than Kaitlin liked

THE NEXT MORNING came quicker than Kaitlin liked. She sat at her kitchen table, quickly gathering her things for the school day. Kodin had left early to talk to Lydia so now Kaitlin was alone in her home.

Waking up from her sleepless night was horrible. The house was silent, an alarm woke her instead of her mother and she wasn't greeted by the woman's warm smile when walking into the kitchen.

Aside from all the bad that had been happening to them lately, Kaitlin had hope. She had hope that they'd find her mother, Melissa and Stilinski.

She needed to have hope because if she didn't have hope, she had nothing.

That was something her grandmother would say. Elise Jones was a wise woman, who raised an equally as wise daughter. When Kaitlin lost Elise she was heartbroken. The woman had played a huge part in her upbringing.

She thought it couldn't get any worse after loosing her grandma...but it did, it got so much worse.

The thought of losing her mother plagued her mind, no matter how hard she tried to avert her thoughts, they all came back to Natalie.

Her breathing became uneven as she held the chair infront of her for support. Shaking her head and holding her breath, she closed her eyes.

A knock at her front door forced her to ground herself, squeezing the chair and sighing. She takes a moment before heading for the door. A familiar figure standing at it.

She opens the door, revealing Stiles standing in her porch, his hands stuffed into his pockets, he wears a small lob sided smile.

"Hey" Kaitlin whispers, surprised to see him.

"Hey...I didn't know if you were home but I came anyway.." he starts "uhm, I wanted to see if you, like if you had..." he sighs, Kaitlin smiles slightly at his stuttering.