Twelve. Currents

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l

Chapter twelve:
Season 3 episode 7
"Currents"
Part one

Chapter twelve:Season 3 episode 7"Currents"Part one

THE AFTERMATH had hit hard

THE AFTERMATH had hit hard. Kaitlin took it easy for the next while, supernatural wise, the events at glen Capri had shaken her up pretty bad. But it was beacon hills and there was a dark Druid and a pack of killer alphas on the loose, not to mention her father, she couldn't stay away for too long.

Now, she was on her way to beacon hills hospital, a doctor was missing, she'd received a few messages from Scott, going into a conspiracy of what they think happened.

"So her car just drove to the hospital...by itself"

"Yep, Scott said it just drove back and forth before hitting a car, there was a moth inside" the voice of her twin brother sounded over the car speaker.

"Sacrifice" she mumbled to herself, Kodin sighed "yeah"

"Scott and Stiles are talking to Stilinski now" Kaitlin nodded her head, even though she knew he couldn't see her

"Wait, he still doesn't know about the supernatural, right?" She questioned Kodin mumbled a yes over the phone. "That's...an interesting conversation"

"I'm pulling up now, I'll be there in a second" she says her goodbye before hanging up the call and pulling into the parking lot of the hospital. Cop cars and flashing lights filled her vision. She found a parking spot and jumped out quickly.

She quickly found her brother and two friends, the three boys chatting, away from Melissa and Noah. Quickly, she made her way over to them, the cold night air hitting her face.

"Hey, what's going on, what happened?" She questioned, placing her phone in her pocket.

"Two missing doctors, my dads getting Melissa's side of the story, you're mom doesn't know yet"