Thirty three. Possession or Obsession

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
Chapter thirty-three:
Season 3 Episode 19:
"Letharia vulpina"
Part one.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶Chapter thirty-three:Season 3 Episode 19:"Letharia vulpina"Part one

"Okay slow down" Kaitlin ran a shaky hand through her hair, pacing as her mother cleaned the broken glass off the floor "Kaitlin I can't understand what you're saying, calm down"

"It was like...a metal sound, right in my ear and...there was someone talking"

"But no one was here" Natalie tossed the broken glass into a trash bag, sweeping the area around the windows. "That's what I mean, it's like they were right here but...I was alone"

"Mom, I couldn't take it, it's like I was suffocating...I'm...I'm sorry"

Natalie stood straight, moving closer to her daughter "Katie, it's okay, as long as you're alright l, that's all that matters to me"

"Yeah, I know I just..." Almost like she'd been pushed, Kaitlin stumbled right into her mother, Nat caught her quickly, steadying her. "Woah"

Kaitlin felt dizzy, the room was spinning and her eyes were struggling to stay open. Natalie inspected her daughter with worry, immediately panicking when she saw the purple flash through Kaitlin's eyes and the blood leave her nose. "No"

Suddenly, the front door swung open and Kodin ran in, a frantic look on his face "Kaitlin?! We need to get to the hospital...what's going on?"

He took one look at his sister and his eyes widened, looking at his mother.

"Start explaining, Kodin"

***

"You've known for this long and you didn't tell me?!"

"Mom-"

"Don't! This is serious, Kaitlin, giving away your magic like that, using your grandmothers spells without telling me? Those spells are locked away for a reason you're not ready"