Twenty six. Mischief night

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
Chapter twenty six:
Season 3 episode 15:
"Galvanize"
Part one.

Mischief night

Mischief night. The day before Halloween where the kids of beacon hills pulled pranks on the adults. As a kid, Kaitlin and Kodin enjoyed the night of mischief.

Halloween was one of Kaitlin's preferred holidays, the one day of the year where she didn't feel like a total freak. as a kid and a newly enlightened witch, she felt like an oddball, but this one night out of the year, her kind of people were celebrated.

Of course to outsiders it was all fiction, as far as anyone knew, witches and werewolves didn't exist. Nonetheless, she enjoyed the day.

"Son of a bitch!"

Kaitlin looked up from her phone at the shouts that filled her ears, coaches familiar voice growing closer. She glanced to her brother, who sat next to her, seeing the boy snicker under his breath.

She furthers her gaze to the two boys in the row ahead of her, Scott and Stiles share a smile and she knew.

Coach storms into the room, eyes blazing with anger.

"Mischief night, Devils night. I don't care what you call it" he paces the room, tossing a pencil.

"You little punks are evil" the class snicker at his words, finding the situation more than amusing.

"You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged? A man's house is suppose to be his castle"

Kaitlin clicks off her phone, focusing her attention on the man. She rests her head on her hand.

Coach smacks Scott's desk, earning more laughter throughout the classroom. Stiles smiles like an idiot and Scott sits back.

"Mines a frickin omelet"