Nine. stitch him up

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l
Chapter nine:
Season 3 episode 5
"Frayed"
Part two

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||lChapter nine:Season 3 episode 5"Frayed" Part two

"JARED, I'm warning you

"JARED, I'm warning you. I'm an empathetic vomiter. You throw up, I'm gonna throw up right back on you. And it will be profoundly disgusting" Jared rocked back and forth, attempting to contain his bile that rose.

"Please don't talk about throwing up. It's not good"

"I might just throw up on you to prove a point, Jared."

"It's not good. It's not good."

Coach turned back to the rest of the bus "now the rest of you, don't think we're gonna miss this meet because of a slight traffic jam, a minor tornado warning...Jared. We're gonna make this thing. Nothing is gonna stop us." He rants, noticing Stiles hand as it rose

"Stilinski, put your hand down" Stiles pulled down his hand, slowly "you know, there's like a good exit half a mile up. I don't know if we stop and then maybe traffic..."

"We're not gonna stop" coach interrupts the boy.

"Okay, but if we stop..."

"Stilinski!" He blows his whistle "shut it! Seriously!" He frantically yells "it's a little bus! Stop asking me questions."

Stiles falls back into his seat, a hand covering his mouth as he glares at the coach "I hate him"

"Did you call Deaton?" He glances to Scott, who rested against the window, his eyes shut and his mouth agape. "I keep getting his voicemail."

Stiles sighs, reaching into his pocket again and pulling his phone out. "Alright that's it, I'm calling the girls" Scott glances questionably at Stiles "how're they gonna help, back in Beacon hills"

Stiles scrolls through his phone, looking for the right number "they're not. They've been following us for hours" he glances backwards at the long line of cars that trailed them "pathetic"

A couple cars behind, ringing is heard through the car, Kaitlin pulls her phone out of her bag, Stiles photo lighting up the screen, she glances at Alison, answering the phone and placing it to her ear.