Forth four. i wouldn't leave you

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅
Chapter forty-four
season 4 episode 1
"The dark moon"
(Part four)
⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅Chapter forty-four season 4 episode 1"The dark moon"(Part four)⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

"Kaitlin, could you please just hold the flashlight still for a second" Stiles lifted his head up slightly from his place on top of his jeep to speak to the witch, who stood next to him, holding a flashlight in her shaky hands

"it's really hard to see anything when you keep shaking it like that"

"i'm shaking it like this 'cause we're in the middle of nowhere, with your broken down jeep and we're being attacked by yet another razor clawed monster" kaitlin spoke in one breathe, glancing around nervously.
"and i'm terrified"

"well, just be slightly less terrified?" Stiles watched Kaitlin's face fall into an annoyed expression.

"great idea Stiles, why didn't i think of that?"

"exactly," Stiles smiled, turning back towards the jeep. Kaitlin rolled her eyes in annoyance as Stiles lifted his hand out to her, holding a metal compartment off the jeep.
"hold this"

kaitlin took hold of it, eyeing it skeptically. "what's this?"

"I don't know, i'm hoping it's not important"

kaitlin shook her head, glancing at her brother who stood next to Malia, Isaac, Lydia and Kira, watching their surroundings for any danger.
she saw Kira say a few words to Malia before making her way to the front of the jeep, using her sword to reflect off the headlights, using the light to search the desert for any sign of danger.

Kodin scanned the area carefully, watching as something moved behind a set of rocks in the distance. "please tell me i'm not the only one who saw that??"

Malia suddenly growled, springing forward towards the figure, Isaac panicking and chasing after her. Kira yelled after her, running behind the two werewolves. Stiles looked up from the jeep and lurched forward.