Forty. The divine move.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
Chapter forty:
Season 3 Episode 24:
"The Divine Move"
Part two

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶Chapter forty:Season 3 Episode 24:"The Divine Move"Part two

Rafael held onto Melissa's wound, trying his hardest to reduce her blood loss

Rafael held onto Melissa's wound, trying his hardest to reduce her blood loss. She was pale, and sweaty.

"Don't leave him again" She whispered. He looked up at her.

"Promise me?"

"You told me to leave" Rafael keeps his voice at the same volume as hers.

"I told a drunk to get out of the house. I didn't tell his father to get out of his life" she speaks, glancing beside raf when Natalie reappeared, a small bag in her hands. She moves Rafael out of the way.

"You came back to make it up to him, right?"

"I came back to make it up to the both of you" Rafael corrects Melissa. Natalie looks between the two and searches through her bag.

"This might freak you out so don't like, scream or anything" she states to Rafael and pulls out a small vile of liquid. She opens the vile, Melissa understands what Natalie is doing and sits up ever so slightly, letting the witch pour the liquid into her mouth.

"What was that?" Rafael looks between the two skeptically. Natalie gives Melissa a look.

"Something that'll make her feel better"

***

Back at the school, Kira, Scott and Isaac continue to fight the oni, putting up a good effort. But, Kaitlin watched from behind the small bridge, Stiles standing over her, covering her as she watched.

She knew they were loosing.

"There has to be something we can do?" Kaitlin turned to Kodin, the boy watching in concern and staying quiet.