Seventeen. Parent or guardian

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l
Chapter seventeen.
Season 3 episode 10
"The overlooked"
Part two

Season 3 episode 10"The overlooked"Part two

KODIN checks that the locks on the doors are engaged

KODIN checks that the locks on the doors are engaged. Then
looks about the ambulance, nervous. He glances to Kaitlin and Stiles, sat opposite him "Okay. We're okay."

Kaitlin nods, her breathe heavy "yeah we're okay, three humans, sat with a half dead werewolf, while four alpha werewolves roam the hospital" she stares down at her feet, looking up to see a panicked expression on her brothers face "we're fine"

She felt Stiles give her hand a squeeze when Kodin shook his head, turning her gaze to him, he gave her a reassuring smile, which she returned, turning back to Cora with a sigh.

"How you doing down there, demon wolf" Kaitlin comments, her brows furrowing together when she notices coras lack of movement. "Why does she look like she's not breathing?"
Moving closer to her, Kodin cocks his ear to listen.

"Because she's not not breathing, Oh, my God. Oh, no. Why aren't you breathing?" He glances up at the pair, panic and fear taking over the trio. "Why isn't she breathing"

"Mouth to mouth" Kaitlin demands "what?" Her brother questions "give her mouth to mouth...now Kodin!"

With Cora lying deathly still in front of him, Kodin tries to remember mouth-to-mouth. "Okay, okay--tilt the head. Fingers on the chin. Clear the throat." He gently but nervously pushes Cora's chin up, tilting her head back. Then looks in her mouth, searching her throat.

"Nothing. I see nothing"
"Okay, all right, pinch nose and blow"
"I know!"

He takes her nose between his fingers and leans down to blow into her mouth. Then pulls back and does it again, each time with more and more urgency.

"Come on, breathe. Cora, breathe."

Kodin leans down for another try. But Cora finally pulls in a gasp, her body seizing as she coughs. With a sigh of relief, Kodin, Kaitlin and Stiles slump back on the ambulance bench watching her relax, still unconscious but breathing.