Thirty nine. Live or die

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
Chapter thirty-nine:
Season 3 Episode 24:
"The Divine Move"
Part one

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶Chapter thirty-nine:Season 3 Episode 24:"The Divine Move"Part one

"Here, it'll calm you" Noshiko Yukimura handed Stiles a small cup of tea that she had poured out

"What is it?" He asks, taking the cup. "Tea"

"What? Like magic tea?" He glanced at Kaitlin who sat on an armchair beside Kira, staring at her feet.

"No, chamomile tea. Drink it" she smiles lightly as Stiles takes a drink of the tea.

"He's not safe here" Mr Yukimura entered the living room.
"He's not safe anywhere" Noshiko fired back.

"But Allison killed one of them" Kira stated, bringing the topic of the huntress up once again. Kaitlin closed her eyes.
"Doesn't that mean something? She killed an oni"

"Is that even possible?" Mr Yukimura asks, turning to his wife who shook her head.
"I'm not sure how"

"But she did it. She killed one of them"

"Yeah, and then they killed her" Kaitlin spoke for the first time since arriving at the Yukimura house, her jaw clenched and her eyes never leaving the floor.

The room went quiet, the Yukimura's looking at Kaitlin with sadness. Stiles sighed, running a hand down his face.
"Allison's dead"

"Now I guess the only good thing is it looks like I'm dying too" Stiles words hit Kaitlin hard, shaking her head. She stands abruptly
"Excuse me"

Stiles watched as she headed for the front door, opening it and walking out.

Kaitlin sat on a curb outside of the Yukimura house, head in hands.
  Times like this it all came back to her. And she couldn't let it this time, thinking about that day killed her inside and if she let it consume her she'd be of no use.