Five. fireflies

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l
Chapter five:
Season 3 episode 3
"Fireflies"
Part one

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||lChapter five:Season 3 episode 3"Fireflies"Part one

MUCH TO Kaitlin's relief Scott had called her not too long after the line had gone dead, explaining that Erica was, in fact dead and Boyd and Derek's sister, Cora had escaped the bank vault

MUCH TO Kaitlin's relief Scott had called her not too long after the line had gone dead, explaining that Erica was, in fact dead and Boyd and Derek's sister, Cora had escaped the bank vault. the two betas now roaming the streets of beacon hills in a murderous sprint.

the teen wolf had requested that Kaitlin tried "some magic stuff" to find them, Kaitlin translated that to a locator spell. simple spell really, if you don't mind blood.

Meanwhile, Stiles had gotten a frantic call from Lydia, the strawberry blonde claiming she had found a body and needed someone to come to her.

"you go, I can do this myself" Kaitlin explained, grabbing a knife from Derek's kitchen and shoving it into her bag, Stiles eyed her hesitantly before shaking his head

"No I'm not leaving you alone" he keeps eye contact with the redhead, Kaitlin sees something in his eyes and nods "I'll call Kodin"
Kaitlin pulls out her cell phone and taps on her twin's number and placing the phone to her ear

"you sure he won't mind?" Stiles questions as the two walk out of the loft, Kaitlin laughs, giving Stiles a look,

"are you kidding? Kodin's been in love with Lydia since the 2nd grade. he'd jump at the chance to spend time with her, plus I think he's feeling left out" Stiles lets out a tired chuckle, running a clammy hand through his hair.

"I can hear you" her brother's voice is heard through the phone. Kaitlin snorts "Ah my dearest brother kodin, I have a huge favor to ask you" Kaitlin sarcastically states through the phone, already knowing the answer to the question.

"what?" Kaitlin explains Lydia's situation to her twin.

"Me and Stiles are held up but we want to make sure she's okay, so could you maybe check on her, she's at the swimming pool" she asked, her tone back to normal and not joking. Kodin sighs over the line. A smile appears on Kaitlin's face.

"Yeah of course I'll head there now" shuffling comes over the phone, Kodin obviously dropping what he was currently doing. Kaitlin's grin grows. "Of course you will"