Thirty. Unsolved cases.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
Chapter thirty:
Season 3 Episode 18:
"Riddled"
Part one.

Two days since the blackout party and Kaitlin was sound asleep in her bed

Two days since the blackout party and Kaitlin was sound asleep in her bed. Well...by sound asleep I mean she was restless, tossing and turning, caught in a rough dream.

No...no, no. You can find me...please

"No...no, I can't" Kaitlin gripped her sheet, shaking violently.

I don't know where I am...please

"Stop...st.."

Kaitlin let out a gasp, a cold hand shaking her shoulder, she sits up abruptly, her view focusing on her brother.

"Hey, hey. Calm down it's just me" Kodin attempted to calm her down. Kaitlin let out a sigh, still slightly shaking. "You okay? You were mumbling"

"Yeah...yeah just a bad dream, what's wrong?"

"Scott called..." he trailed off, a look of hesitation in his eyes, Kaitlin felt a chill run down her back. Nerves becoming more and more hard to hide. "What? What's happened?"

"It's Stiles"

***

Kodin and Kaitlin skidded into the Stilinski driveway, noting the two other vehicles that parked near the house. Kaitlin jumped out of Kodins car, basically running to the front door

"Katie, wait!"

Kaitlin shoved the front door open, running up the stairs as quick as she could. She made her way into Stiles room, the door already open.

"You told her?!" Isaac whispered to Scott, causing Kaitlin to frown. "Of course i told her, she has to know"

Kodin quickly fell through the front door, panting lightly. "You are way to fast for a football player"