Four. poetic

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

Chapter four:
Season 3 episode 2
"Chaos rising"
Part three

Chapter four:Season 3 episode 2"Chaos rising"Part three

LATER THAT NIGHT, Kaitlin sat in Derek's place with Stiles and Peter

LATER THAT NIGHT, Kaitlin sat in Derek's place with Stiles and Peter. She had insisted they would need her and her magic but the older alpha protested, saying they needed her to keep her strength In case something goes wrong. She didn't get that logic at all but just agreed. In her short time of knowing the Hale, she's come to one agreement with herself, don't question his ways.

She now lay across a couch, staring out the window Stiles was stood at. Her eyes went to him occasionally, thoughts ran through her head of him, he was still the same sarcastic spaz even after everything he has been through, she respected him for that. She had always respected the pale boy, losing your mom at such a young age was bound to affect you, and it did. She had seen it happen and was there for him through it.  She just wished she had been there for him and Scott when they were going through the things they did, the kanima, peter, she glanced at said alpha, well... beta now I guess.

Something about him was familiar to Kaitlin, of course she could see auras and could tell what type of person you were, but something about peters aura felt odd to her. She couldn't place her finger on it. But it was there.

"I can't take waiting around like this, ya know, it's nerve-wracking, my nerves are wracked, severely wracked, wracked" he complained, bringing Kaitlin back from her thoughts, she eyes him curiously

"wrecked" she corrects him, he turns to look at the witch, a confused expression on his face

"What?"

She moves to look at him better, hanging upside down slightly on the chair.

"It's pronounced nerve-wrecking" she continues, stiles face scrunches up, shaking his head