Thirty four. The truth will be the death of me

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
Chapter thirty-four:
Season 3 Episode 19:
"Letharia vulpina"
Part two.

"She goes"

"She goes"

Peter Hale stood on an opposite side of a large marble table. Allison Argent and Lydia Martin staring at him. The light reflected down on the Hale, painting him in an undeserving picture.

"The last time I was alone with you..." Lydia starts, pretending to recall a deep memory that played in her head frequently. "I almost bled out on a lacrosse field"

Her smile disappeared almost as quick as it came. "She stays"

"Do you actually think I was trying to kill you when I bit you?" He starts, giving no time for her to answer "You were my backup plan, remember?"

"Not to mention, the bite is what brought out your nascent abilities" he was trying to take credit for what Lydia had become. "You think power like that was going to come out on its own?"

He tuts, watching Lydia's face drop as he spoke. "I'm the spark that lit your fire, sweetheart"

"You attacked her and nearly killed her." Allison spoke.

"Power doesn't come without a little pain and struggle" Peter disregard

"I didn't ask for it" Lydia reminded him, her voice stern. Peter shrugged.

"But you're embracing it now, aren't you?"

His words silenced Lydia, biting the inside of her cheek as she thought.

"How about the fact that you brainwashed her and used her to bring yourself back to life?" Allison questioned.

"So that I could be here today to help you master your abilities. Isn't it amazing how things come full circle?" He laughs.