Thirty six. Where your darkest fears come for you

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
Chapter thirty-six:
Season 3 Episode 22:
"De-Void"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶Chapter thirty-six:Season 3 Episode 22:"De-Void"

"I'm fine, but you need to find Isaac, he's not himself, somethings wrong" Kaitlin spoke down the phone to her brother

"Allison called me, she's headed to the school now. But you need to get to Scott's, we have bigger problems"

"Kodin-"

"Stiles is here, Kate"

The witch glanced at her stereo, Kodin couldn't see her of course, but she still stared at his name like he was staring right back.

"I'm on my way" Saying a quick goodbye to Kodin, she hung up the phone and clicked on Allison's name, the line ringing once before she picked up.

"Where is he?"

"Im at the school, I can't find him, but I will..." Allison trailed off

"Do you need me to go with you, I can be there in a few-"

"No" Allison cuts her off. "I've got this, I'll make sure he's okay. You go to Scott's. And keep me updated on Stiles...okay?"

"Are you sure?" Kaitlin asked after a moment's hesitation.

"Go, Kate, I'll call you when I find him"

***

"Here, I'll grab it" Kaitlin ran around to the passengers side of her car, grabbing her mothers medical bag and letting the woman out.

"Thanks hun" Natalie grabbed her book and shut the door after her, the mother and daughter wasting no time and rushing towards the McCall house.

Natalie opened the door, holding it for Kaitlin and the heavy bag.

"It still feels like he's got us in the palm of his hand" She just caught her uncle say, closing the door behind her and dropping the bag down.