The Wedding

°☆•°The Wedding°•☆°

Emma huffed, shoving another kirby into her updo to keep it from falling down

Emma huffed, shoving another kirby into her updo to keep it from falling down. "Hey, Rose?" Emma looked at the blonde's reflection in her vanity mirror, "Can you get the hair spray from the drawer?"

"Sure." Rose mumbled around the kirby she held between her lips. "Are you sure Mags will be okay with Jack coming?" She asked handing Emma the hair straightener so she could curl the hair framing her face.

"Yeah, I called her. She freaked out a bit but technically he's your plus one because Mickey couldn't go." Emma turned off the straighteners once she had finished her curling her hair and stood up brushing down her skirt. "Now we gotta go help the bride get ready." She handed Rose her lilac bridesmaid dress and hung her own dress over her arm.

Rose linked arms with Emma and they walked through the TARDIS corridors to the console. "Do you think we can trust the boys to get ready in time?"

Emma pouted, trailing her hand over the console as a 'goodbye' and tilted her head side to side. "Well Jack has been boasting for a while now about how amazing he looks in a suit so I wouldn't be surprised if he's already ready. Doc, on the other hand, will be getting a call in about an hour to make sure he hasn't gone galavanting without us."

Rose faked a shiver and pulled the brunette closer when they left the TARDIS to step into the Powell Estate courtyard. "You get me all kinds of hot when you're in charge." The blonde laughed when Emma pushed her away with a playful glare.

•☆•

Emma cooed when she felt Cooper nudge at her leg when she entered the Young residence. "Mags!" She called out, picking up the black cat giving the top of his head a kiss.

"In here!" The elder sister shouted from her bedroom. Emma grinned and set Cooper back down to slip into the messy room. She froze when her eyes caught the frantic ones of Margaret Young, the bride.

"Peter wants a dog!" Mags shrieked, pacing the small room back in forth in her wedding lingerie.

Emma's mouth opened and closed a few times as her brows furrowed. "Wha-huh?"

"Pete! He wants a dog! A large one!"

Emma set her dress down on Mags' bed and cautiously walked closer to the frantic bride with her hands up. "Mags, it'll be okay."

Mags whirled around and pointed at her younger sister. "No!" She spat out, "No it won't!" She fell back into her desk chair and used her forefingers to catch any tears before they fell and ruined her make up. "I didn't tell him I was allergic." She whimpered, a pout on her face.