Father's Day

°☆•° Episode 8: Father's Day °•☆°

Part One

Emma squealed loudly as Rose laughed, running up the grated ramp with the young brunette on her back

Emma was clad in a flowy white dress and blue trimmed wedges -which gave her a couple extra inches in height- with a blue and white flower crown adorning her head as she let her hair flow down her back in brown waves. A large smile sat on her face as she giggled, holding onto her friend tightly. "Please don't drop me, Rose!!"

"Never!" The blonde laughed running around the console before letting the brunette down.

They both leaned back onto the TARDIS console panting and grinning as the air of pure laughter and happiness settled. The Doctor grinned at them both as he slowly walked up the ramp, his hand in his pockets watching the two best friends have fun.

Emma sighed loudly fanning her face as she let out another giggle. "That was amazing!" She turned to the Timelord with wide eyes. "Thank you so much!" She beamed before wrapping her arms over his shoulders -which she could now reach comfortably- and squeezing him tight.

The Doctor huffed out at the force of the hug but gladly reciprocated picking her up off the ground, making his smile widen as she laughed at his actions. He looked over her shoulder at Rose who looked at him with a smirk and raised brow.

Watching him fawn over the brunette was something Rose enjoyed to see. She knew that Emma deserved him in her life. Someone who could make her happy after the sadness in the young girls past. They were perfect for eachother. They made one another better people.

He brought the small genius out of her protective shell. She calmed him down and made him happy.

Rose winked at the Timelord and slowly walked out of the console room to go have a sleep. Leaving the two to talk.

The Doctor set the woman down but kept her close so he could still smell her honey and jasmine scent. "I can't believe you took me to see ABBA live" She sighed happily.

"Anything for you, Em" He told her, bringing her close once again, "Anything for you"

He wasn't brave enough to tell her yet. He wasn't even sure of he was ready. He knew though, in his hearts that he would tell her soon.

•☆•

Emma gulped harshly keeping her gaze firmly on her book. She sat next to the Doctor on the jump seat, Rose had begun to ask the Doctor about seeing her dad, before the man died.

Emma wasn't sure it would be a good idea. It seemed more painful than anything, seeing the person you can never have alive. She understood why Rose asked. It was a big temptation to see her parents just one more time but she knew it wouldn't make her feel better.