Emma & Rose

°•° Episode 1: Emma & Rose °•°

Part 1

Emma hiked her bag up as she waited for her blonde friend to answer the door

Emma hiked her bag up as she waited for her blonde friend to answer the door. She chuckled when she heard Rose shout 'bye' to her mum before opening the door.

"You ready Rosie?"

"Yup!" She said out of breath running past Emma to the stairs. Emma grinned and followed her down the stairs and out the building.

"Rose! Slow down! I can't breathe" Rose slowed down so Emma could catch up.

Adjusting her pink hoodie Rose rummaged around her bag and pulled out Emma's blue inhaler.

"Em you gotta start remembering to bring it everywhere" Emma gave her a tired look and sighed before taking a puff. Rose grabbed it from her hand and shoved it back into her bag.

"Lets go, I'd rather not get fired just before your birthday otherwise I can't afford your present" Emma breathed out slowly to regain her breath and walked quickly beside Rose.

"Rosie, you've been such a great friend over the past year, my only friend. The fact that you remember my birthday is all I really want" Rose's pale face lit up with a brilliant red, she shoved Emma's shoulder lightly and started to jog quicker to work.

When they reached Henrick's Emma clocked them both in and the girls got to work. "I finish just before lunch Em but I'll wait for you by the fountain so we can walk home together after your second shift" Emma turned around to hand her the newly folded pink t-shirts.

"I don't want you to wait long Rosie, I'll be fine by myself. I'll take the bus so Mags doesn't have a fit" Rose giggled at the thought before turning to Emma becoming serious.

"I am not leaving you alone, anyway I'll be hanging out with Mickey so I won't be waiting long alone" Emma gave her a suggestive look at the mention of Rose's boyfriend.

"Oh, so lunch with the boyfriend huh" Emma gave her an over-exaggerated wink, smirking.

In return Rose threw a nicely folded shirt at Emma. She squealed and ducked before shooting back up with a playful scowl. Rose fiddled with her fingers with a far off look in her eyes. Emma leaned on the table next to her.

"You really like him don't you?" Emma said quietly with a small smile looking up at her best friend.

Rose smiled and looked down at Emma "Yeah I do, I really do".

Emma punched her shoulder gently "I'm glad". Rose wrapped her arm around Emma's shoulders giving her a tight hug.

"Let's get back to work" Emma nodded and set off to the changing rooms.

•☆•

The tannoy blared out "This is a customer announcement. The store will be closing in five minutes. Thank you." and everyone headed to the front door ready to finally get home.