World War Three

°☆•° Episode 5: World War Three °•°

Part 1

Emma gasped loudly in shock, her hands lifted up to cover her mouth as she watched the green alien grab the poor man by his neck and violently shove him against the dark wall of the Cabinet Room

Emma gasped loudly in shock, her hands lifted up to cover her mouth as she watched the green alien grab the poor man by his neck and violently shove him against the dark wall of the Cabinet Room. She flinched when the man started to scream, trying to push the creature's claws away from his neck. She took a step forward to help the man when the creature started to tighten its grip. 

Both her arms were grabbed before she could make a second step. Rose pulled the brunette to her side, knowing the young women would attempt something heroic. 

"No" Emma whimpered quietly in the hold of her best friend as she looked on at the attack of the green alien on the helpless man. 

•☆•

The Doctor groaned loudly as the ID shocked him. Slowly but surely he managed to rip the ID off his neck, breathing out harshly in relief when the ID could no longer affect him. He stood up on his weak legs and looked to the green alien and man at the front whos grin began to fall at the Doctors glare. 

"Deadly to humans, maybe." He smirked before he stumbled forward and shoved the electric shocking ID card into the alien's collar causing it to begin screeching loudly. The plump man working with the alien was also affected, shrieking along with everyone else in the room as his body spasmed painfully, electric currents shocking him like they did the Doctor. 

•☆•

Emma watched with wide eyes as the alien was suddenly covered in blue currents of electricity. She watched it drop the man to the ground as it shrieked stumbling backwards on its large feet. She bit her lip trying to see if the man's chest was moving.   

She let out a shaky breath when his chest was still and closed her eyes briefly. Nodding to herself she opened her eyes, her lips pulling into a thin line as she reached for the other two women's hands. She felt Rose give her hand a comforting squeeze before the blonde took off pulling the other two behind her as they raced past the screaming alien out of the briefing room. 

"Rose!" Emma gasped as they ran. 

"What?" The blonde responded breathily, as she looked around for a good direction to run. 

"I know why the pig crashed!"

Rose rolled her eyes as she panted. "That's great, catch me up later when we aren't in danger of being killed by an alien!"

Emma huffed and looked behind her to check on Harriet before looking at the back of the blonde's head. 

"If I wait for then, we won't ever talk!" Emma wheezed, gripping her sweaty hand tighter to her friend's, "It was a distraction! Get our guard down so they could sneak in and take control. Get into higher positions! That's why the Prime Minister was killed!"