Aliens of London

°☆•°Episode 4: Aliens of London°•☆°

Part One

"How long have we been gone?" Rose asked as she stepped out the Tardis behind Emma and the Doctor

"How long have we been gone?" Rose asked as she stepped out the Tardis behind Emma and the Doctor. Emma breathed in the sight of the Powell Estate in front of her. She missed home, she missed her sister, she missed Cooper and gosh she missed her jeans. She had to put on her blue skirt again and couldn't wait to change. I can't run after the Doctor all the time while wearing a skirt she thought while looking at some new graffiti on the walls that hadn't been there before.

"About twelve hours," The Doctor said, leaning on the Tardis. Emma nodded at him cracking her knuckles, ready to call her sister up.

"Oh. Right, I won't be long. I just want to see my mum" Rose walked towards their building.

"What're you going to tell her?" The Doctor asked, hands in his pockets as he watched her walk away.

"I don't know. I've been to the year 5 billion and only been gone, what, twelve hours?" She said sarcastically sharing a grin with Emma, "No, I'll just tell her I spent the night at Shareen's. See you later!" She ran off leaving the Doctor and Emma by the Tardis.

They stood in silence for a minute. Emma bit her lip nervously, before spinning around to face the Doctor.

"Hey my sister won't be home yet but you could come with me and meet Cooper while I change?"

"Cooper?" He asked, confused.

"My cat"

'oh,' He mouthed silently before nodding. She beamed at him and linked arms with him, pulling him towards the flats.

She was pulled to a stop when something caught the Doctor's eye. He walked over to a poster stuck on one of the walls. Emma gasped when the photo showed Rose with brown hair with 'Can You Help?' written above it. She was missing. Her eyes dropped to the ground to see another poster that had fallen off the wall.

Emma picked it up to find her face smiling back at her. 'Missing Girl' was scrawled above her face, with a detailed description of her and what clothes she was last seen in. She read the date on the poster and gasped, dropping it and sprinting with the Doctor to Rose's flat.

•☆•

Emma and the Doctor burst into Roses's flat. Stopping when they see Jackie and Margeret's shocked faces as they stood in their pjs staring at a confused Rose.

"It's not twelve hours, it's twelve months. You've been gone a whole year. Sorry." The Doctor winced as all the women in the flat turned to him with mixed expressions.