Part Two

°☆•°Episode 13: The Parting of Ways°•☆°

Part Two

Emma and Rose sat on the curb of the pavement with their hands clasped together

Emma and Rose sat on the curb of the pavement with their hands clasped together. Both of them trying to think of a way back to the Doctor and Jack.

"You cant spend the rest of your lives thinking about the Doctor." Mickey said from his standing position in front of the women. Dean rolled his eyes at the man, even he could detect the jealousy in the man's tone.

"How exactly are we meant to forget about him?" Emma squinted up at her friend. She's was quite surprised that Mickey gave up so easily. The Doctor was important to the both of them but Mickey didn't seem interested in helping them get back.

"You've got to start living your own life. You know, a proper life, like the kind he's never had." Mickey told her.

Rose stopped listening the moment her eyes caught some large yellow chalk writing on the ground a few meters away. Rose tugged Emma up and away from the men to look at the writing closer.

"Bad Wolf," Emma mumbled aloud as she looked down at the words. She tilted her head in confusion before letting out a soft gasp. "Bad Wolf!" The two women looked around the open car park seeing the two words written all over the place, covering the walls and ground.

"Over here. It's over here as well!" Rose exclaimed, pointing at the wall.

"That's been there for years. It's just a phrase. It's just words." Mickey scoffed, brushing it off.

Rose turned to Emma a smiled, "I thought it was a warning. Maybe it's the opposite. Maybe it's a message."

"The same words written down now and two hundred thousand years in the future. It's a link between us and the Doctor." Emma agreed, turning to Dean and Mickey to explain, "Bad Wolf here, Bad Wolf there."

"But if it's a message, what's it saying?" Dean asked, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"It's telling us we can get back!" Emma laughed, pulling Rose into a hug.

•☆•

"All the Tardis needs to do is make a return trip." Rose nodded to herself, her lips pulled tight as she looked at the centre console, "Just reverse." She sighed.

"Yeah, but we still can't do it." Mickey said.

Emma set her hand on a red lever and looked up at the blue tube that stood in the middle of the console, stretching from the floor to the ceiling of the TARDIS. "The TARDIS is telepathic, she's alive. I know she is, she listens to us, to the Doctor."