Bad Wolf

°☆•° Episode 12: Bad Wolf °•☆°

Part One

The Doctor gasped lifting his head of the wooden floor, "What is it? What's happening?" The Doctor stuttered while standing up, feeling around the mirrored walls for a way out of the small room he had woken up in

The Doctor gasped lifting his head of the wooden floor, "What is it? What's happening?" The Doctor stuttered while standing up, feeling around the mirrored walls for a way out of the small room he had woken up in. He let out a choked yell when he fell out of the small cupboard onto shiny red flooring.

"Oh, my God!" A young blonde woman with frizzy pigtails exclaimed rushing over to help the Doctor up, "I don't believe it! Why'd they put you in there? They never said you were coming." She chuckled patting his chest with a friendly smile. "Careful now. Oh! Oh, mind yourself!" She called out as the Doctor tried to walk forward on wobbly legs.

"What happened?" The Doctor mumbled, leaning his whole weight on the shorter woman, "I was..." He trailed off falling to the floor.

"Oh, that's the transmat. It scrambles your head." She told him, with a sympathetic expression, "I was sick for days. All right? So, what's your name then, sweetheart?"

"The Doctor, I think. I was, er." He searched his scrambled brain for answers but came up with nothing. "I don't know, what happened? How..."

"You got chosen."

"Chosen for what?" He asked bluntly.

"You're a housemate. You're in the house. Isn't that brilliant?!" She squealed, grinning up at him.

The Doctor looked away from her with furrowed brows and found a large pink screen with the shape of an eye on it. A disgruntled looking man stood next to the screen with his arms crossed and a glare aimed at the Doctor. He ran a hand through his spiky hair and groaned in frustration.

"That's not fair." The young man whined, "We've got eviction in five minutes! I've been here for all nine weeks, I've followed the rules, I haven't had a single warning, and then he comes swanning in." He grumbled, flopping down onto the purple couch next to another young lady in a bright pink top.

"If they keep changing the rules, I'm going to protest, I am." The pink shirted lady huffed, "You watch me, I'm going to paint the walls." She waved her hand around angrily.

"Would the Doctor please come to the Diary Room?" A woman's voice called out over the PA.

•☆•

The Doctor shuffled into the diary room and sat down in the weirdly shaped red chair in front of a screen which also held the shape of an eye.

"You are live on channel forty four thousand. Please do not swear." The woman's voice spoke up again.

The Doctor scoffed and rolled his eyes, "You have got to be kidding."