Chapter 22

"You..." both Steve and Loki say, looking at me.

"W-what?" I question innocently. Loki stands up and peers down at me. His glare combined with Steve's sure did a good job at making me uncomfortable.

"Ok look. You insulted me which started this whole fiasco," I say, pointing to Steve; then switching it to Loki, "and you agreed to do this on your own free will."

"You offered the opportunity to sleep with you. What kind of man would I be if I denied that? Last time I tried you tied me to a bed and left me for a maid to find me..."

Steve gives confident scoff and looks at Loki, "that's why you have to dominate first. If you rile her up and get her needs up then she'll want to sleep with you."

"I attempted that...in a way," Loki replies, looking out the large windows which just showed other buildings. His pondering expression then changes to a confused one, "how would you kn-"

"Let's go back to the main topic which was me tricking you guys! Haha ok? Steve I know you said you wouldn't hit me because you're a gentleman but I give you full permission to knock me out right now! Okay?" I ask, not won't wanting their conversation to continue.

"Who do you think satisfied her when you were trying to kill everyone?" Steve says with a proud smirk, completely ignoring me. Loki slowly nods and gives me a look. I return a nervous smile back. I wish that rock had knocked him out right now ....

"Oh and I'd say she's a solid 8/10 in bed. I'm guessing you've slept with more people—considering your looks— so maybe a 7 for you," Steve tells him.

Steve for the love of god please shut up....

"Imagine having your soulmate be a 7 in bed....tough Reindeer Games. I know some 9's if you want some. I've got he's, she's, they's, take your pick," Tony says over the speaker.

"TONY STAY OUT OF THIS!" I shout, looking at the ceiling. Literally what the hell was going on here and how do I get out of this situation?

"I shall get back to you on that," Loki says, peering at me while he answered Tony. Is he....

"Oh damn..." Steve hisses. I scoff and look at Loki, having my facial expression ask if he was serious.

"You slept with America here," He points out. I swipe my tongue inside my cheek and cross my arms.

"Oh it's like that? Considering you bring up Steve everytime we talk about sex I'd say your insecure Loki. Also if we're going based on 'who slept with who' then considering how many people Thor said you've slept with I'd have to be with Steve for maybe a month more? And that's only the amount of people I know of," I lightly vent out. Was it always necessary for him to bring up Steve on the topic of sex? I don't bring up who he's slept with. I, myself, had no problem sleeping with Loki. Just doing it in Tony's building set me off; man has audio access to the private rooms, and video + audio for other rooms.

Loki opens his mouth to reply but I raise my hand to stop him.

"Since your highness is so fair, I'll see you in a month...or two," I lightly tell him and grab Steve's arm as I walk away. Was I serious? No... But did I want to give him a taste of his own medicine? Yes.

"Ooo...what's that song the kids play these days..." Tony mumbles. A static sound goes for a couple moments and then goes silent.

"Are you—" Steve begins but gets cut off by Loki who grabs my arm.

"—serious?" Loki finishes.

"I'M ON A SUGAR CRASH, I AINT GOT NO FUCKIN' CASH! MAY— fuck I think that connected to the meeting room too....Mr. Vice President...my bad..." Tony grumbles. What the hell was going on up there...? And how did he find that meme?

"Moving past that..." Steve mumbles and looks down to me, then to Loki.

"She's right on this one," He tells him.

"Why do you think my tattoo is in my right wrist instead of left?" I ask with a small scoff and then turn to Loki, "Imagine having 'fish lips' tattooed in your wrist."

"Embarrassing..." Tony adds. Loki's head snaps to the speaker then to the camera, glaring at Tony

"Precisely, so now if you excuse me..."

"Hold on..." Loki mumbles as he holds my hand and gives it a small yank away from Steve. Before I can even ask what he wanted, or was going to do, I was in a different location. I stumble a bit from the sudden change and hold onto Loki's arm to stabilize myself along with the...book shelf behind me?

"How the fuck...." I marvel as I look around. We went from a hallway in Tony's building to a library. It was an old one but still looked new, in a way. What gave away it's age was the pillars supporting the walls and the designs etched into them. Sunlight was peeking through large windows and I could see tiny dust particles moving in it.

"Where are we?" I ask as I walk around a bit with the tip of my fingers on the books, letting them run along it to feel the book's spines that consisted of different textures.

Cloth...cloth...leather...paper...

I look up to see how large the room was and could tell that about 3 Hulks could easily stand on each other's shoulders to reach the ceiling. If I could get out from the maze of wooden book shelves I could see how wide it was but every turn looked similar to the prior.

"My private library in Asgard," Loki voices. Asgard?! He can teleport that far? Across realms?

"What are we doing here?" I question as I zip around, I'm sure if he wanted to speak privately we could've found an empty room.

"I did not want Rogers to hear us...nor Stark," He answers. Tony I understood, but was it that serious that he couldn't say it in front of Steve? He'll probably just pester me to tell him later while complaining how it's for my "own safety" anyways.

I mean... if I take into consideration of Loki and Steve's rocky relationship, if there even is a relationship, I could guess a few things.

"Hear what...?"

<><><><><><>
HELLOOOO! HOW ARE YOU GUYS?! let's be appreciative that it wasn't a months time between the previous chapter and this one. I'm currently very tired because it's 3 am and my eyes are burning from watching screens for so long. I have a midterm tomorrow but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for another week so I wrote this chapter instead of studying....oop- I'm so sick of hw like ughhhhh why do teachers assign so much? Like all I want in life is to wear ball gowns, hold tea parties, and run around the empty hallways of my castle.....IS THAT SO HARD?! This is why I wanna shift to my Loki DR bc then I can be with him AND wear ball gowns. Speaking of which, any reality shifters here? I'd talk more but I have to sleep now bc I am sooooo tired. Good night ❤️ (or morning or evening or afternoon)
Remember I love you and whatever you did or have done is enough
❤️❤️❤️